F.S. Audi A8 Rims Excellent condition! Cheap!

Old January 9th 05, 01:42 PM
Dennis

Default F.S. Audi A8 Rims Excellent condition! Cheap!

I have 4 Audi A8 17" rims that I bought for my A6 Wagon. The tires on
them are throw aways, they were wide performance tires and I never
aligned the car when I put them on. These are factory A8 Rims in
excellent condition.
They fit 92-98 A6 Wagon and 97 Up A8. They may fit others but I'm not sure.

Replacement cost @ $468 each puts the package worth $1872 if new. These
are like new.

Asking $500 firm
Pictures available upon request

They are located in Milford New Hampshire and I will not ship them.

Please email me with any questions.. Thanks Dennis Gautreau
Old January 9th 05, 08:25 PM
LIW

"Dennis" > wrote in message
> I have 4 Audi A8 17" rims that I bought for my A6 Wagon. The tires on
> them are throw aways, they were wide performance tires and I never
> aligned the car when I put them on. These are factory A8 Rims in
> excellent condition.
> They fit 92-98 A6 Wagon and 97 Up A8. They may fit others but I'm not

sure.

> Replacement cost @ $468 each puts the package worth $1872 if new. These
> are like new.
>
> Asking $500 firm
> Pictures available upon request
>
> They are located in Milford New Hampshire and I will not ship them.
>
> Please email me with any questions.. Thanks Dennis Gautreau

Do you mean that you won't PAY for shipping, or that you require someone to
come pick them up?

Old January 27th 05, 04:35 PM
rivlarry

Could you send me a picture of the rims. I recent bought a 2001 A8L and
would like to update the rims. my email address is
Thanks

Audi Picture R. de Jong Audi 0 December 18th 04 08:28 AM
Audi 90 Quattro - anyone want one - v cheap? Tom Audi 1 November 3rd 04 01:23 AM
Audi 90 Quattro - anyone want one - v cheap? Andy Walton Audi 0 September 27th 04 10:17 PM
Audi Picture R. de Jong Audi 0 July 27th 04 04:08 PM
Please help with I.D. Audi rims pLuG Audi 0 July 15th 04 04:10 PM