FS: 2000-2006 NISSAN SENTRA SERVICE MANUAL (FACTORY direct)

Old January 16th 10, 05:46 PM posted to alt.autos,rec.autos.marketplace,rec.autos.misc
Mark Licetti[_2_]

Default FS: 2000-2006 NISSAN SENTRA SERVICE MANUAL (FACTORY direct)

Posted on Ebay, current item# 330381918324 HOWEVER item# may change as it's
set on autorenewal every 30 days, so:

a) Goto www.ebay.com & enter 330381918324 into search. If nothing shows up
(means # changed), just
b) Search for all items "for sale from this Ebay userID:
"Stanisss" (triple "s" at the end, don't include quotes).
If still a problem finding - email me via Ebay, or try my service shop
Email::

COMPLETE DESCRIPTION is on EBAY - it's best if I don't overload a Newsgroup
by copying entire description into here, if you do NOT have an Ebay
account - I can deal OUTSIDE EBAY, no problem. NO need to wait for Auction
either - "BuyNow" option is ENABLED ($3.50).

There's only ONE such official Nissan manual - issued for Sentra's B15
platform ["B15" = years 2000 thru 2006] to their own Dealers/Technicians
which is THEIR reference when repairing your car. Nissan is STILL ASKING
$210 for CDdisk ($295 for a giant paperbook, but CD is more popular & any
page/drawing can be printed from it) - check Nissan's Support website:
www.nissan-techinfo.com --> Publications-->ServiceManuals-->Sentra-->select
year (between 2000 & 2006), check that price!
This disk is:
*** Nissan Publication No. SM4E-1B15U0 [CDdisk or download same] ***
*** PHOTOS are at EXTERNAL SERVER (CANNOT POST on EBAY for free beyond 1st
free photo); at http://photos.starium.org ---> select gallery named
"Nissan00-06
Service" (NOT "User's").
We're changing multiple Sentras for this rental company's fleet and have
quite a few of Service Manuals, I cannot use them anymore for models
starting with year 2008.

Has NOTHING TODO w/worthless generic or Haynes/Chilton books.
Price is ridiculously low due to competition, but most importantly - need
positive Ebay feedbacks, rather than money alone; feedbacks help sell other
(more expensive) equipment. Believe me this manual

direct from Nissan is exactly $210 - check www.nissan-techinfo.com which is
their official Publications Department.
SAME OFFICIAL SERVICE MANUAL NISSAN ISSUES TO THEIR OWN TECHNICIANS &
DEALERS. NOT generic books or disks somebody prints in China, Israel, etc.
and than slaps "Sentra year XX-XX" label on to them.
Questions are welcome. Try replying thru Ebay, as I don't check
too frequently and afraid to post my more frequently
used addres here out of fear of Spa**ers.
Check the item on Ebay, before askign question.
I sitll check
however, except less frequently than
Ebay which gets striaght into my home address.

Thanks.

Old April 21st 10, 12:38 PM
sakurama23 sakurama23 is offline
Junior Member