A Cars forum. AutoBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AutoBanter forum » Auto newsgroups » General
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Subaru 2002 outback starter? I

Old June 2nd 16, 12:28 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Subaru 2002 outback starter? I

Yesterday I tried to start my Subaru and when I did it try to turn over and tried to turn over and then just started screeching and it would not start when I try to start it again and it I only got the screeching that's all I didn't know I was told it was probably the solenoid so I prepared to start work on that when my neighbor came over and told me I absolutely was not the solenoid it was a timing belt. I found a video online of somebody showing somebody else but their car sounded like it sounds exactly like mine and the consensus was it was the starter. So now I'm confused. The screeching is unbearably disturbingly bad.
Ads