Subaru 2002 outback starter? I

Old June 2nd 16, 12:28 AM posted to rec.autos.misc

Default Subaru 2002 outback starter? I

Yesterday I tried to start my Subaru and when I did it try to turn over and tried to turn over and then just started screeching and it would not start when I try to start it again and it I only got the screeching that's all I didn't know I was told it was probably the solenoid so I prepared to start work on that when my neighbor came over and told me I absolutely was not the solenoid it was a timing belt. I found a video online of somebody showing somebody else but their car sounded like it sounds exactly like mine and the consensus was it was the starter. So now I'm confused. The screeching is unbearably disturbingly bad.

Subaru Outback AWD And X-Mode Questions, Please Bob[_53_] Technology 2 April 13th 13 05:27 PM
2005 Subaru Outback Salllu 4x4 1 June 21st 06 12:47 AM
'96Driveline, '96 Subaru Outback, auto terrence 4x4 1 November 20th 05 05:49 PM
96 Subaru Outback--antifreeze on ground rajp Technology 3 June 7th 05 08:36 PM
Misfires in 98 Subaru Outback w/ 2.5 [email protected] Technology 12 January 24th 05 09:00 PM