Sure is Quiet...

Old July 14th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
user

Default Sure is Quiet...

Yes, it sure is quiet in here since I set up my filters last night!
I have been lurking here for the last few years and I thought I could
just read around the noise, but after this last couple of months, it
just got to be a chore.
So, on the advice of the regulars in this group, I set up my first
ever filter.
Whew, what a difference already!

Now about that lift on my wifes 97 XJ that she wants done...
Old July 14th 07, 03:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate

"user" > wrote

Now about that lift on my wifes 97 XJ that she wants done...

--

I want one too!!!
I have this little bank I have been stuffing change into. When I get it all

What kind of a lift does your sweetie want?

Kate

Old July 14th 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
user

Kate wrote:
> "user" > wrote
>

> Now about that lift on my wifes 97 XJ that she wants done...
>
> --
>
> I want one too!!!
> I have this little bank I have been stuffing change into. When I get it all
> hoarded up, I'm going to buy SOMETHING for my Jeep!
>
> What kind of a lift does your sweetie want?
>
> Kate

We were out at WalMart 2 days ago to get groceries and we parked
across the way from where an early 90's XJ was parked. It looked like
you would have to have a short step ladder to get in with.
And my sweetheart says,"That's the way I want mine to look, only
with a few more goodies!"
Hers is a 97 XJ that still looks nice stock. I gotta love her. She
knows what she wants!
I was afraid to ask about the "few more goodies" part.

Oh, and Kate, you can start saving up for my wifes XJ, also!
Tens and twenties will spend fine up here.

Mike
Old July 14th 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate

Uhhh... lemmie think about that one for a moment.

Nope!

You have to get it for her.. my hubby is on HIS own he he he...

"user" > wrote in message
Kate wrote:
> "user" > wrote
>

> Now about that lift on my wifes 97 XJ that she wants done...
>
> --
>
> I want one too!!!
> I have this little bank I have been stuffing change into. When I get it
> all
> hoarded up, I'm going to buy SOMETHING for my Jeep!
>
> What kind of a lift does your sweetie want?
>
> Kate

We were out at WalMart 2 days ago to get groceries and we parked
across the way from where an early 90's XJ was parked. It looked like
you would have to have a short step ladder to get in with.
And my sweetheart says,"That's the way I want mine to look, only
with a few more goodies!"
Hers is a 97 XJ that still looks nice stock. I gotta love her. She
knows what she wants!
I was afraid to ask about the "few more goodies" part.

Oh, and Kate, you can start saving up for my wifes XJ, also!
Tens and twenties will spend fine up here.

Mike

So quiet in here. pop.iprimus.com.au VW air cooled 7 July 4th 07 09:34 PM
Tax on 'peace and quiet' Brent P[_1_] Driving 9 February 21st 07 07:46 AM
All quiet on the 159 front? Stephen Poley Alfa Romeo 12 December 11th 05 12:06 AM
Sure is quiet here bob VW air cooled 37 November 8th 04 05:44 AM
Awfully quiet around here.... Chris D'Agnolo Mazda 9 October 9th 04 03:14 PM