At home wheel balancing

Old August 1st 12, 12:55 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
no way

Default At home wheel balancing

Damn! Why are you making "rocket science" out of balancing a tire?!?!
Old August 1st 12, 09:06 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hls

"Heron" > wrote in message
> "hls" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Heron" > wrote in message

> Should it not have been clear, I wasn't referring to a bubble
> balance but, instead, my earlier post in this thread, namely:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...ch/WWfIgRHXbZM

Dont get your panties in a wad..

Old August 1st 12, 10:54 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Heron

"hls" > wrote in message

> "Heron" > wrote in message
>> "hls" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Heron" > wrote in message

>> Should it not have been clear, I wasn't referring to a bubble
>> balance but, instead, my earlier post in this thread, namely:
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...ch/WWfIgRHXbZM

> Dont get your panties in a wad..

Aren't you in fact the one that has already egocentrically in
the past announced (as if anyone could possibly care less)
your planned departure from this newsgroup (as well as
others, no less, the below being just one easily located
example) due to your "bunched panties" craven inability to
withstand the constant correction by others of your consistent errors?
https://groups.google.com/group/alt....e078bc1ecd8ce0

How truly ironic that you'd respond, despite the lack of
an iota of support or evidence for that inference, with such
an embarrassingly revealing and an obvious projection.

Old August 2nd 12, 02:55 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
hls

"Heron" > wrote in message
> "hls" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Heron" > wrote in message

I came back to have a look.
You are proof that nothing has gotten any better, dip****.

Old August 2nd 12, 12:10 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Heron

"hls" > wrote in message

> I came back to have a look.
> You are proof that nothing has gotten any better, dip****.

Then, as always and oh so clearly and incontrovertibly
demonstrated, the true dip**** would quite obviously
still have to be you then wouldn't it. Whoosh! (yet again)

Old August 2nd 12, 02:39 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hls

"Heron" > wrote in message
> "hls" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Heron" > wrote in message

Your attempts at logic are as poor as your attempts at writing technical
subjects.

But, that is enough for now.

Old August 2nd 12, 02:48 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Heron

"hls" > wrote in message

> Your attempts at logic are as poor as your attempts at writing technical
> subjects.
>
> But, that is enough for now.

So more accurately stated, it would seem that you were formerly
and possibly correct about at least one thing though (no doubt a
first for you), nothing has changed, and apparently it will continue
to remain to be just one fatuous post after another with you.

Old August 2nd 12, 03:07 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

did you find "dip****" in the thesaurus? or the mirror?

--
fact check required
Old August 2nd 12, 06:06 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Winston[_2_]

"jim beam" > wrote in message

>>> Dont get your panties in a wad..

>> Aren't you in fact the one that has already egocentrically in
>> the past announced (as if anyone could possibly care less)
>> your planned departure from this newsgroup (as well as
>> others, no less, the below being just one easily located
>> example) due to your "bunched panties" craven inability to
>> withstand the constant correction by others of your consistent errors?
>> https://groups.google.com/group/alt....e078bc1ecd8ce0
>>
>> How truly ironic that you'd respond, despite the lack of
>> an iota of support or evidence for that inference, with such
>> an embarrassingly revealing and an obvious projection.
>>
>> > wrote in message
>>>
>>> I came back to have a look.
>>> You are proof that nothing has gotten any better, dip****.

>> Then, as always and oh so clearly and incontrovertibly
>> demonstrated, the true dip**** would quite obviously
>> still have to be you then wouldn't it. Whoosh! (yet again)

> did you find "dip****" in the thesaurus?

the word prolly came to em after reading your posts

wheel balancing, glue strips to aluminum wheelframe Thomas S. Technology 3 May 21st 08 03:01 AM
Logitech G25 Racing Wheel $254 at Dell Home doubleu Simulators 13 March 27th 07 05:08 PM
Balancing TerryB VW air cooled 16 April 1st 05 04:43 PM
Inaccurate wheel balancing - has any1 here experienced this ? MasterBlaster Technology 0 December 8th 04 12:42 PM