People Don't Respond to Headlight Flashing?

Old November 5th 05, 06:10 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Default People Don't Respond to Headlight Flashing?

Ken Hall wrote:
> When I was a kid (Back when the earth was still cooling.), if you
> flashed your high beams at someone who had forgotten to turn on their
> headlights after dark they would almost always turn them on.
>
> In the last ten years I've probably signaled a hundred or so people
> under these conditions. Sometimes I turn my headlights off and on.
> People don't respond anymore -- they almost never turn on their
> lights. I've been successful maybe 2-3 times during this period.
>
> Why is this?

How do you know they didn't respond a couple seconds later after they
had gone passed you?. Todays dashboards are so damn complex, it takes
a couple seconds to figure out where the light switch is and how to
turn it on. Headlight switches used to be pretty much standardized
with all being of the push-pull type but it's not like that now.

Old November 5th 05, 06:22 PM
Paul.

On 5 Nov 2005 10:10:04 -0800, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
> said the following in rec.autos.driving...

> How do you know they didn't respond a couple seconds later after they
> had gone passed you?. Todays dashboards are so damn complex, it takes
> a couple seconds to figure out where the light switch is and how to
> turn it on. Headlight switches used to be pretty much standardized
> with all being of the push-pull type but it's not like that now.

That's no excuse, ****wit. Just because you are too retarded to know
your vehicle doesn't mean that everyone else is. If you are not familiar
with your vehicle's controls, get your blood thirsty ass off the road.

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Connecting POA to LBMHB/lbVH:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old November 5th 05, 08:27 PM
Ted 'defend me and be a criminal coddler' Kennedy

On 5 Nov 2005 10:10:04 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> was understood to have stated the following:

>Todays dashboards are so damn complex, it takes
>a couple seconds to figure out where the light switch is and how to
>turn it on.

Spoken like a true retard.

--

"Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend" brags of it's homosexuallity:

the guys at the bath-house stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...1dd649fb?hl=en
Old November 5th 05, 08:28 PM
Ted 'defend me and be a criminal coddler' Kennedy

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 13:22:08 -0500, Paul. > was
understood to have stated the following:

>That's no excuse, ****wit. Just because you are too retarded to know
>your vehicle doesn't mean that everyone else is. If you are not familiar
>with your vehicle's controls, get your blood thirsty ass off the road.

Now we know another reason the retard drives beaters. So it won't have
to learn any newfangled gadgets on the dash board! LOL.

Old November 5th 05, 08:31 PM
Ted 'defend me and be a criminal coddler' Kennedy

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 12:25:46 -0600, Ken Hall
> was understood to have stated the
following:

>Because this normally happens on a straightaway and I watch them for
>many seconds (a block or two) in my rear view mirror -- their
>taillights never come on.

They could be like "Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend", in which case
they would have a number of factors going against them:

1: Poorly maintained vehicle probably doesn't have functioning tail
lights.,

2: Driver is too retarded to understand the signal you're sending.

3: Driver is too deluded to respond to the signal, even if they
understood.

4: Driver doesn't give a **** about highway safety.

5: Driver is too retarded to find the light switch on the overly
complex dashboard of a 20 year old beater.

HTH!

Old November 6th 05, 01:05 AM
James C. Reeves

"Paul." > wrote in message
th.net...
> On 5 Nov 2005 10:10:04 -0800, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
> > said the following in rec.autos.driving...
>
>> How do you know they didn't respond a couple seconds later after they
>> had gone passed you?. Todays dashboards are so damn complex, it takes
>> a couple seconds to figure out where the light switch is and how to
>> turn it on. Headlight switches used to be pretty much standardized
>> with all being of the push-pull type but it's not like that now.
>>

> That's no excuse, ****wit. Just because you are too retarded to know
> your vehicle doesn't mean that everyone else is. If you are not familiar
> with your vehicle's controls, get your blood thirsty ass off the road.

Actually, I know several people, highly educated, primarily GM owners, that
don't even know they have a light switch. It's "all automatic" as far as
they're concerned...NOT!

Old November 6th 05, 05:44 AM
The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend:

> How do you know they didn't respond a couple seconds later after they
> had gone passed you?. Todays dashboards are so damn complex, it takes
> a couple seconds to figure out where the light switch is and how to
> turn it on. Headlight switches used to be pretty much standardized
> with all being of the push-pull type but it's not like that now.

You mean too complicated for some silly ****head like yourself to
comprehend, you bathhouse concubine??? And if driver like yourself
suddenly turned on his lights "a couple of seconds," after passing, then
the OP would have been able to notice that. Ever hear of a "rearview
mirror," you fascist faggot? And I'm not talking about a mirror on a
wall in a bathhouse that lets you see your rear while you are being
****ed there, you pervert!

Old November 6th 05, 05:47 AM
The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade

Ted 'defend me and be a criminal coddler' Kennedy:

> On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 13:22:08 -0500, Paul. > was
> understood to have stated the following:
>

> >That's no excuse, ****wit. Just because you are too retarded to know
> >your vehicle doesn't mean that everyone else is. If you are not familiar
> >with your vehicle's controls, get your blood thirsty ass off the road.

> Now we know another reason the retard drives beaters. So it won't have
> to learn any newfangled gadgets on the dash board! LOL.

Heh heh heh!!! The only gadget that moron knows is the strap on that it
gives to the whore down the street when it needs a little action and the
bathhouse won't let him in.
Old November 6th 05, 06:25 AM
Paul.

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 20:05:01 -0500, James C. Reeves >
said the following in rec.autos.driving...

> Actually, I know several people, highly educated, primarily GM owners, that
> don't even know they have a light switch. It's "all automatic" as far as
> they're concerned...NOT!

Scary thought, man. Scary thought.

"Take off that silly ass hat!"
--Chris Rock
Old November 6th 05, 12:18 PM
Pooh Bear

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> Ken Hall wrote:
> > When I was a kid (Back when the earth was still cooling.), if you
> > flashed your high beams at someone who had forgotten to turn on their
> > headlights after dark they would almost always turn them on.
> >
> > In the last ten years I've probably signaled a hundred or so people
> > under these conditions. Sometimes I turn my headlights off and on.
> > People don't respond anymore -- they almost never turn on their
> > lights. I've been successful maybe 2-3 times during this period.
> >
> > Why is this?

> How do you know they didn't respond a couple seconds later after they
> had gone passed you?. Todays dashboards are so damn complex, it takes
> a couple seconds to figure out where the light switch is and how to
> turn it on. Headlight switches used to be pretty much standardized
> with all being of the push-pull type but it's not like that now.

Good Lord !

It takes you a few seconds to find the light switch every time you use it ?

You should be jailed for incompetent driving.

Graham