Poly Bushings for 2000 XJ

Old April 29th 05, 02:02 PM
ESteveP

Default Poly Bushings for 2000 XJ

Hi,

I have tried 4 or 5 places and no one seems to have Front and Rear sway
bar and link bushing kits as well as a trans mount.

Has anyone replaced theirs where did you get them, if i may ask?

Are these bushings the same as in the 1999 XJ's?

Thanks,
Steve

Old April 29th 05, 03:30 PM
Kevin in Iowa

I ordered mine from Quadratrac, you can find them on their website

www.quadratrac.com

I had to find out the diamenter of the swaybar before I ordered them
though, 25mm if I remember correctly. They ship quickly.

The bushing set for the front swaybar is the same on the XJ's from
84 to 01.

Kevin in Iowa
99XJ

Old April 29th 05, 06:14 PM
ESteveP

Thanks ... Do you happen to know the Trans mount I wanted? Quad has 3
inch and 1 1/2 inch. Again for a 2000 XJ Auto Trans.

Thanks Again
Steve

Old April 29th 05, 06:58 PM
Kevin in Iowa

According to the Quad website, factory is 1 1/2, but in the
discription of it, all of them show 3" offset, there is a link
for live help on the site, may try that. The trans mount
should be available locally at a parts store, eg: Autozone or
Napa

Kevin in Iowa
99XJ

http://7slotgrille.com/jeepers/lwb/kevinxj/index.html