Where did "Thomas Pendergast" go, Loser Hobbes/SAPguru???

Old September 6th 04, 10:45 PM
I-zheet M'drurz

Default Where did "Thomas Pendergast" go, Loser Hobbes/SAPguru???

TOS'd by uni-berlin.de (der little German noosserver)
already, huh Loser?

How long will it take you to find another one? How long will
it take me to get you booted, eh liar?

BWA HA HAAAAAAA HAAAA HA HA HAAAAAA

Dance, Loser, dance.

--
So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
have some sympathy, and some taste.
Old September 6th 04, 11:59 PM
Hobbes

I-zheet M'drurz wrote:
> TOS'd by uni-berlin.de (der little German noosserver)
> already, huh Loser?

Never been on that news server, liar. You are the only one using german
servers. And GOOGLE shows you have been doing so for 8 years. In fact,
here is you bragging about your newly purchased penis pump, from this
german server (X-Trace: fu-berlin.de ). So go **** yourself, you
pathetic liar.

From: Tom Pendergast >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.nascar
Subject: Killfile....how many are in yours
Date: 31 Dec 2002 05:34:34 GMT

I buy a lot of "junk" at the local Post Office auctions,
they have them twice a year, and you can see eerything
before you bid on it. It's items where the box has been
destroyed, people decide they don't want something and
just dump it back into the mailbox and it falls apart, etc.
So this one time out I spot one of these gizmos!. The
plastic tube with the clamps and the suction ball and the
magic snake oil in a tube, and I figure "what the heck",
it would be good for a gag gift or something, so I bid
for it and got it for three bucks. Such a deal!

OK, so the temptation got to me, you know. Give it a
try. Did it work, Did I add inches overnight??? I dunno.
I couldn't get the damned thing on. It was just too
(sigh) -tight-.

Old September 6th 04, 11:59 PM
Hobbes

Old September 7th 04, 01:16 AM
Thomas Pendergast

"I-zheet M'drurz" > wrote in message

> TOS'd by uni-berlin.de (der little German noosserver)
> already, huh Loser?
>
> How long will it take you to find another one? How long will
> it take me to get you booted, eh liar?
>
> BWA HA HAAAAAAA HAAAA HA HA HAAAAAA
>
> Dance, Loser, dance.

What the heck is your problem?

Old September 7th 04, 01:16 AM
Thomas Pendergast

Old September 7th 04, 01:26 AM
SAPguru

Thomas Pendergast wrote:
> "I-zheet M'drurz" > wrote in message
>> TOS'd by uni-berlin.de (der little German noosserver)
>> already, huh Loser?
>>
>> How long will it take you to find another one? How long will
>> it take me to get you booted, eh liar?
>>
>> BWA HA HAAAAAAA HAAAA HA HA HAAAAAA
>>
>> Dance, Loser, dance.
>>

> What the heck is your problem?

I am his problem. I am in his head. And when he comes to GA looking for
my children, my fist will be half way through his head too.

Old September 7th 04, 01:26 AM
SAPguru