Uncle Suckemoff imported terrorists.

Old June 1st 11, 01:04 PM posted to alt.military.retired,alt.politics,tx.guns,alt.california,rec.autos.driving
walt tonne

Default Uncle Suckemoff imported terrorists.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...US& TEMPLATE=

We have a worthless sick government.
Old June 1st 11, 02:25 PM posted to alt.military.retired,alt.politics,tx.guns,alt.california,rec.autos.driving
The Daring Dufas[_2_]

On 6/1/2011 7:04 AM, walt tonne wrote:
> http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...US& TEMPLATE=
>
> We have a worthless sick government.

That guy looks like a terrorist....... um, wait, that's profiling,
perhaps not, I'm not the government, I'm just a subject who will
have to be searched and fondled at any government building or any
transportation hub now because of that guy. Will I have to take
the bandage off my leg so they can make sure there's no dangerous
item under it? :-(

TDD
Old June 1st 11, 06:20 PM posted to alt.military.retired,alt.politics,tx.guns,alt.california,rec.autos.driving
Billy[_7_]

In article
walt tonne > wrote:

> http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...IS?SITE=FLTAM&
> SECTION=US&TEMPLATE=
>
> We have a worthless sick government.

You really should get together with Don "The Pig Boy" Staples since you
two seem so fascinated with pee-pees and ass-holes.

You didn't mention the terrorist airstrike that killed 14 people
Saturday, including women and children, in Helmand Province. McNarara
bombed North Vietnam to make a point, he said. Seems the Taliban has
learned to speak this language as well.

"On Saturday, U.S. Marines called in airstrikes during a firefight in
Helmand Province, in southern Afghanistan. NATO officials later
apologized for killing what they said were nine civilians in the attack.
They said the operation was aimed at insurgents who earlier had attacked
a U.S. patrol, killing one Marine."

If you believe that, you might be ready for the Jessica Lynch, and Pat
Tillman stories again.

Bring the troops home, NOW.

Jobs not guns.
--
- Billy

Mad dog Republicans to the right. Democratic spider webs to the left. True conservatives, and liberals not to be found anywhere in the phantasmagoria
of the American political landscape.

America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the
greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks
and the portfolios of the uber-rich.
<http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/.../michael-moore
/michael-moore-says-400-americans-have-more-wealth-/>
Old June 1st 11, 08:42 PM posted to alt.military.retired,alt.politics,tx.guns,alt.california,rec.autos.driving
Don Staples

"Flatulent Asshole Billy" > wrote in message
> In article
> >,
> walt tonne > wrote:
>
>> http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...IS?SITE=FLTAM&
>> SECTION=US&TEMPLATE=
>>
>> We have a worthless sick government.

> You really should get together with Don "The Pig Boy" Staples since you
> two seem so fascinated with pee-pees and ass-holes.

Amazing, no wonder you are no longer teaching, with your abnormal interest
in "pee-pees and ass-holes".

Old June 2nd 11, 07:01 AM posted to alt.military.retired,alt.politics,tx.guns,alt.california,rec.autos.driving
Billy[_7_]

In article pplyinc>,
"Don Staples" > wrote:

> "Flatulent Asshole Billy" > wrote in message
> > In article
> > >,
> > walt tonne > wrote:
> >
> >> http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...RAQIS?SITE=FLT
> >> AM&
> >> SECTION=US&TEMPLATE=
> >>
> >> We have a worthless sick government.

> > You really should get together with Don "The Pig Boy" Staples since you
> > two seem so fascinated with pee-pees and ass-holes.

> Amazing, no wonder you are no longer teaching, with your abnormal interest
> in "pee-pees and ass-holes".

Enjoy ;O)
--
- Billy

Mad dog Republicans to the right. Democratic spider webs to the left. True conservatives, and liberals not to be found anywhere in the phantasmagoria
of the American political landscape.

America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the
greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks
and the portfolios of the uber-rich.
<http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/.../michael-moore
/michael-moore-says-400-americans-have-more-wealth-/>

Uncle Suckemoff's "immigration policy" lead to nun's death. walt tonne Driving 0 September 9th 10 05:25 PM
Not imported from Germany? Scott Robins BMW 3 June 11th 10 08:22 PM
Good old Uncle Suckemoff allows appx. 138,000 energy consuming legal immigrants a month! [email protected] Driving 0 June 24th 08 04:38 PM
Hey Uncle Vito -- try this PJ Corvette 1 January 27th 08 01:20 AM
Bob's yer uncle.. Backyard Mechanic Ford Mustang 1 June 7th 06 05:12 AM