OT UNION BUSTING

Old December 13th 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
razz

Default OT UNION BUSTING

Hey ****tard!!!! I do not live in the states for one, I'm a mechanic for
two, and IT DOES require more than what you think is required. I assembled
diesel engines at the factory, and give your ****ing head a shake
****tard..... not only do you have to assemble, you have to perform
diagnostics, and knowing how to calibrate the ecm's..****tard.
news_S0l.479$O53.468@edtnps82...

Old December 13th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Wow... I don't care where you live.... your "I am a mechanic" statement is
falling into disrepute... What is it that requires "more" than this ****tard
realizes....

A hint.... I am a master tech.. with diesel certification... I am shop
foreman... I do well...

If you assembled anything on an assembly line... That makes you an assembly
line worker... Give your ****ing head a shake... it does NOT make you a
mechanic...

Knowing how to calibrate an ECM???? That isn't your decision and you
****ing know it.... Where the **** does that come from?

Tab A... Slot B... if that makes you feel good... take it while you can...

Soon.... quite soon... the world will realize that you should only get paid
for what you you deliver.. unions will evaporate.

Old December 13th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
razz

Well master mechanic, then you would of known each ecm has to be calibrated
to individual engine, such as if used to tow, and type of engine being used
on. So in order to program the fuel to air ratio's and various other
parameters, you plug the ecm into a computer program with the pre-
calibrated parameters set by the engineering department, and down load the
info and or adjust according to each individual engine.

Old December 13th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kruse

Millwright Ron wrote:
> UNION BUSTING
>
> Republican Senator Admits Opposition to Auto Bill is All About UNION
> BUSTING

For years, the unions have given political money to the Democrats and
bad-mouthed the Republicans at the same time. (Gee, just like you are
doing)

Can you really blame the Republican senators for trying to bust up the
union?

A three year old can figure that out, but the unions can't.
Old December 13th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

"Kruse" > wrote in message

> Millwright Ron wrote:
>> UNION BUSTING
>>
>> Republican Senator Admits Opposition to Auto Bill is All About UNION
>> BUSTING

> For years, the unions have given political money to the Democrats and
> bad-mouthed the Republicans at the same time. (Gee, just like you are
> doing)
>
> Can you really blame the Republican senators for trying to bust up the
> union?
>
> A three year old can figure that out, but the unions can't.

The Republicans want to bust unions because their feelings are hurt?
Seriously?

dwight

Old December 14th 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Frank ess

So which of you garbage-mouth clowns spun the corners off the nuts in
the rear suspension of my brand-new Mustang?

--
Frank ess

Old December 14th 08, 07:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

If the UAW keeps digging the hole they are in deeper it will become
their grave.

Old December 14th 08, 07:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

dwight wrote:
> The Republican party should be disbanded. Today.

It will be if they don't move toward fiscal conservatism. As Ronald
Reagan said about the Democrat Party I now say about the Republican
Party. That is, "I didn't leave the Republican Party, the Republican
Party left me." There are a small handful of Republicans in Congress
that are true fiscal conservatives but they don't stand a chance of
influencing the direction of anything there.
Old December 14th 08, 07:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

dwight wrote:
> "Kruse" > wrote in message
>>
>> Millwright Ron wrote:
>>> UNION BUSTING
>>>
>>> Republican Senator Admits Opposition to Auto Bill is All About UNION
>>> BUSTING

>> For years, the unions have given political money to the Democrats and
>> bad-mouthed the Republicans at the same time. (Gee, just like you are
>> doing)
>>
>> Can you really blame the Republican senators for trying to bust up the
>> union?
>>
>> A three year old can figure that out, but the unions can't.

> The Republicans want to bust unions because their feelings are hurt?
> Seriously?

The unions have done a far more effective job of busting themselves than
any Republican.
Old December 14th 08, 08:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_5_]

Millwright Ron wrote:
>> Now do you understand why financial workers have not been asked to
>> make concessions, while Detroit's assembly line workers must make
>> concessions or else lose their jobs completely? Moreover, your
>> argument is not against concessions, it is in favor of spreading the
>> concession mandate more broadly. Or, if I misunderstand you and your
>> argument is that Detroit assembly line workers should make no further
>> concessions, then you better start that job search right now.
>>
>> 180 Out

> I think we all will need to work together and buy made in the U.S.A.
>
> $73 an Hour

<smegma snipped>

The truly sad part is that the UAW has been allowed to get away with
what they do for so long.

--

> I have never seen a computer infected by botnet.
> How it is like? - Lemat

They sneeze bits all over teh internets. - Rev. Beergoggles

busting new flywheel flywheelproblem Ford Explorer 1 December 26th 05 04:13 AM
T-Union cjl Alfa Romeo 1 September 18th 05 02:14 PM
Busting Belts MicroBiz VW air cooled 6 June 2nd 05 06:00 AM
Was I good or bad? Rolling roadblock busting. Driving 30 January 6th 05 10:54 PM