Self-levelling suspension A100/200QT Avant (A6?)

Old October 19th 05, 12:09 AM
5potnoodle

Default Self-levelling suspension A100/200QT Avant (A6?)

Is there anyone in the UK with a pair of self-levelling legs for an Audi 100
or 200 Quattro that they are willing to part with?

Just out of interest, does anyone know what the physical differences are
between the type 44 and later 4A rear suspension is? I only ask because my
1989 200QT Avant shares the same hub as the later A6-shape 100 and most of
the suspension parts except for the self-levelling damper itself. The
fittings at the bottom and top are the same so I wondered if a later leg
would fit. It's proving impossible to find the right one in a scrappy but I
might stand a better chance of finding a later one. So does anyone know?

Incidentally, Audi UK have just 2 self-levelling dampers in the UK warehouse
and want UKP300 + VAT each!!

TIA
Ian
www.audi200.org.uk

---

heat up to reply by email

NEW OWNER! A4 (2005) GTI Suspension and Other Q's [email protected] VW water cooled 1 August 17th 05 02:44 AM
leaf springs [email protected] Corvette 3 March 10th 05 10:42 PM
Suspension sims Bob Paulin Technology 0 December 27th 04 04:24 PM
Suspension AND Body lift? JoeArmy99 4x4 16 June 27th 04 06:08 PM