Do the Toyota Camry headlight polishers actually work well?

Old August 28th 17, 08:22 AM
johnsnowkornar johnsnowkornar is offline
Banned

Location: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny D.[_4_] View Post
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 15:23:17 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

> The original lenses had a UV protectant - I had a Toyota which did this
> also. I took it to Sams & had it done. It lasted until my wife wrecked the
> car... Less work for mother...

Since it's such a common problem, do you think the original UV protectant
wasn't enough?

I have utilized fluid sealants and my lights have since stayed in a decent shape. I'm continually searching for new items for the headlights particularly, Results are blended for as little as possible secondary selling headlights. You can visit my website through this ink: For fore information,
http://automobiledecor.com/best-head...n-kit-reviews/

98 Toyota Camry Overheating bsmith95610 Technology 3 April 13th 09 11:05 PM
1983 Toyota Camry LE-red&bge-fVl=mx=.jpg (1/1) [email protected] Auto Photos 0 March 4th 09 10:38 PM
92 toyota camry se noi Technology 5 September 29th 06 03:06 AM
toyota camry alix Technology 1 June 13th 05 07:37 PM
Camry headlight auto-off not working [email protected] Technology 1 May 9th 05 05:15 AM