I want to replace the old thermal turn signal relays with digital relays.

Old March 28th 12, 06:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
DJ[_7_]

Default I want to replace the old thermal turn signal relays with digital relays.

I want to replace the old thermal turn signal relays with digital relays.
Are these easy to replace and where are they located? And would you happen
to know the part number off hand? Thanks in advance.

-DJ

Old March 28th 12, 06:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
DJ[_7_]

For an 87 Honda Accord.

Old March 29th 12, 02:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
jim beam[_4_]

On 03/28/2012 10:30 AM, DJ wrote:
> For an 87 Honda Accord.
>
> > wrote in message
>> I want to replace the old thermal turn signal relays with digital relays.
>> Are these easy to replace and where are they located? And would you
>> happen
>> to know the part number off hand? Thanks in advance.
>>
>> -DJ

are you sure the 87 isn't already electronic? presumably you haven't
checked. look under the driver dash, behind the fuses.

--
nomina rutrum rutrum

LT35 RELAYS mack VW water cooled 1 June 12th 08 01:22 AM
Relays fladevil Ford Explorer 1 November 27th 06 01:08 AM
91 Spirit Relays schenk240 Dodge 0 November 3rd 06 01:00 AM
relays rangie 4x4 2 October 16th 06 04:31 AM
can't find A/C relays The Stewarts Chrysler 7 July 27th 05 08:39 PM