Where are you and your Miata?

Old November 14th 07, 02:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
r0lliSl1fe

Default Where are you and your Miata?

Storrs, CT
'96 Montego Blue - hard top on already!

Old November 14th 07, 03:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Fred Martin

96 red with tan top in Hoover,Al - 114000 miles
Old November 14th 07, 04:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Lanny Chambers

In article >,
"Richard Phillips" > wrote:

> are you mainly driving autos
> in the US?!

No, even here automatic Miatas are quite rare.
Old November 14th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Roland Smith

In article >, "Chris D'Agnolo"
> wrote:

>Would everyone who see's this message, please reply with CITY, STATE (and
>COUNTRY / PROVINCE if outside the USofA)? I'd like to compile the info

and post >it here for everyone to see.

> Chris
> 99BBB

Roland Smith
Wrightwood, Ca
90' Silverstone

--
I do not speak for NASA and NASA does not speat for me!
Old November 14th 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Geary Morton

Geary Morton
Raleigh, NC USA
'99 Emerald Mica
170K and still running strong!
Old November 14th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pltrgyst[_1_]

Alexandria, Virginia (Washington DC).

Black '95 R with the essential Borland... 8

-- Larry
Old November 14th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pltrgyst[_1_]

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:01:10 -0000, "Richard Phillips" >
wrote:

>Swansea, Wales, UK! Car is a 2002 1.8, manual/stick gearshift...

Wave hello to my cousin in Mumbles, will you please?

-- Larry
Old November 14th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Richard Phillips

pltrgyst wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:01:10 -0000, "Richard Phillips"
> > wrote:
>
>> Swansea, Wales, UK! Car is a 2002 1.8, manual/stick gearshift...

> Wave hello to my cousin in Mumbles, will you please?
>
> -- Larry

Will do... does he/she drive an MX-5?!

R.

Old November 14th 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Richard Phillips

Lanny Chambers wrote:
> In article >,
> "Richard Phillips" > wrote:
>
>> are you mainly driving autos
>> in the US?!

> No, even here automatic Miatas are quite rare.

Is stick-shift the norm for sports cars over there, or just Miatas in
particular? All the cars I've driven over there have been autos.

R.

Old November 14th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Jack McGann

Chelmsford, Ma... U S of A

"XS11E" > wrote in message
. 184...
> "Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:
>
>> Would everyone who see's this message, please reply with CITY,
>> STATE (and COUNTRY / PROVINCE if outside the USofA)?

> No, absolutely NOT! That's private information and I've no intention
> of letting you lowlife Miata drivers know I'm in Phoenix, Arizona and
> have a 1992 white Miata.
>
>> I'll start it by throwing Sugar Land, TX (sw Houston) into the ring.

> See what I mean about low lifes? You probably drink Lone Star and
> think it's beer, what's worse, you probably root for the DullAss
> Cowpies. See how you are? <GD&R>

> The Usenet Improvement Project:
> http://improve-usenet.org

FA: Flying Miata STB + Hood Prop for 1990 - 1997 Miata pws[_1_] Mazda 0 March 30th 07 02:00 PM
What about this Miata? JeffinMS Mazda 2 March 2nd 07 06:11 AM
2000SE miata top FS on miata.net classifieds pws Mazda 1 December 20th 05 09:29 AM
Miata A/C Jerry Mazda 3 July 30th 05 04:28 AM
What a Miata wants to be when it gows up - Mazda Miata mini monster truck.jpg (0/1) schism Mazda 13 November 27th 04 04:18 PM