Bush: Pay up - or take the bus

Old October 3rd 05, 12:21 AM
DTJ

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 22:18:56 -0400, "Lou"
> wrote:
>Hydrogen as fuel, for mass market automobile type vehicles anyway, is never
>going to happen,

Why is it that people feel they can see into the future? Also, why
don't they ever realize how stupid predictions like this are, as they
are always wrong?
Old October 3rd 05, 12:50 AM
Rod Speed

DTJ > wrote
> Lou > wrote

>> Hydrogen as fuel, for mass market automobile
>> type vehicles anyway, is never going to happen,

> Why is it that people feel they can see into the future?

They like to pontificate ?

> Also, why don't they ever realize how stupid
> predictions like this are, as they are always wrong?

Not always, you wont ever be able to fart
your way to the moon, mars in spades.

Old October 3rd 05, 12:56 AM
Rod Speed

DTJ > wrote
> Rod Speed > wrote
>> DTJ > wrote
>>> Rod Speed > wrote

>>> Where do people come up with crap like this?
>>> Do you think that automation is free?

>> Never said it was free, JUST that its a small cost

> Next time you should at least attempt to hide
> what you said by snipping the stupidity.

This time you should have tried to bull**** your way
out of your predicament better than that pathetic effort.

> Like I said - do you think automation is free?

Like I said, never ever said it was free, JUST that its
a small cost compared with the cost of the hardware
like the bus/train or wages for a monkey to collect fares.

> Of the hardware?

Que ?

> Maybe people will just donate their time.

No need when even someone as stupid as you should
be able to work out that when they do get paid the
going rate, automated fare collection is STILL a small

Not a ****ing clue with the wages of fare collecting monkeys alone.

> Generally speaking the payback on software/hardware
> automation has to occur in 12 to 24 months or it is
> TOO ****ING EXPENSIVE YOU MORON.

Even a terminal ****wit such as yourself should be able
to bull**** its way out of its predicament better than that
pathetic effort, you gutless desperately cowering cretin.

Old October 3rd 05, 01:14 AM
Spod Reed

Rod Speed wrote:
> DTJ > wrote
> > Lou > wrote

> >> Hydrogen as fuel, for mass market automobile
> >> type vehicles anyway, is never going to happen,

> > Why is it that people feel they can see into the future?

> They like to pontificate ?

Like your parents when they said you'r be a welfare bum.
Little did they know their prediction would come true.

Old October 3rd 05, 06:24 PM
Shawn Hirn

In article >,
"Rod Speed" > wrote:

> DTJ > wrote
> > Lou > wrote

> >> Hydrogen as fuel, for mass market automobile
> >> type vehicles anyway, is never going to happen,

> > Why is it that people feel they can see into the future?

> They like to pontificate ?
>
> > Also, why don't they ever realize how stupid
> > predictions like this are, as they are always wrong?

> Not always, you wont ever be able to fart
> your way to the moon, mars in spades.

That may depend on how much output he can generate!
Old October 3rd 05, 06:25 PM
Shawn Hirn

In article >,
DTJ > wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 22:18:56 -0400, "Lou"
> > wrote:
> >Hydrogen as fuel, for mass market automobile type vehicles anyway, is never
> >going to happen,

> Why is it that people feel they can see into the future? Also, why
> don't they ever realize how stupid predictions like this are, as they
> are always wrong?

Good questions. You would think people would have learned after seeing
the predictions of those who insisted that the horseless carriage and
the airplane would never work, or those who thought Intel would never be
able to make a Pentium faster than 500Mhtz!

turbonator muffster Ford Mustang 140 August 8th 05 11:37 PM
Driver tries to do a Laura Bush - Kills toddler instead David W. Poole, Jr. Driving 0 July 13th 05 05:59 PM
Attention all pedal-philes. Surefire way to avoid speeding tickets Laura Bush murdered her boy friend Driving 37 February 18th 05 09:01 PM
Are japs controlling the Blue Ribbon Coalition? Sportsmen Against Bush 4x4 6 December 20th 03 03:58 AM