Mexican Trucks to Make Deliveries in US

Old April 10th 11, 08:47 PM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,alt.military,talk.politics.guns
RD Sandman

Default Mexican Trucks to Make Deliveries in US

"Andy Helliwell" > wrote in
:

> "Gray Ghost" > schreef in bericht
> . 97.142...
>> "Andy Helliwell" > wrote
>> in :
>>

>>> "Gray Ghost" > schreef in bericht
>>> 7.142...

>>> There was a big shooting here in Alphen a/d Rijn yesterday,
>>> it was all over the news. Someone was shot dead in my
>>> neigbourhood here yesterday as well.Police were
>>> everywhere.
>>>
>>> http://www.hbvl.be/nieuws/buitenland...ie-zonnige-zat
>>> erda g-kantelde-in-chaos.aspx
>>>
>>> Andy
>>>

>> This is simply not possible. We are constantly being told that we
>> should adopt European style gun laws because it is so much more
>> civilized and these sorts of things don't happen.
>>
>> --
>> Herman Cain for President! http://hermancain.com/
>> If you don't support him you are a Racist!!
>> He beat Cancer. He'll beat Obama (who is just like cancer)
>>
>> Remember Desert One, Carter 0? Ain't it sad to wish that Obama had as
>> much ambition but being glad he doesn't knowing he doesn't have THAT
>> much competence?

> Mass shootings happen a lot less here than in the USA.
>
> Gun control is the first step to less shootings !

Interesting that the shooting that just took place in your country was by
a person with a permit for 5 guns including the one he did the shootings
with. Seems like Dutch gun control really isn't that effective.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

History shows that today's bailout will become
tomorrow's entitlement.
Old April 10th 11, 08:54 PM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,alt.military,talk.politics.guns
Andy Helliwell

"RD Sandman" > schreef in bericht
> "Andy Helliwell" > wrote in
> :
>

>> "Gray Ghost" > schreef in bericht
>> . 97.142...
>>> "Andy Helliwell" > wrote
>>> in :

>>> This is simply not possible. We are constantly being told that we
>>> should adopt European style gun laws because it is so much more
>>> civilized and these sorts of things don't happen.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Herman Cain for President! http://hermancain.com/
>>> If you don't support him you are a Racist!!
>>> He beat Cancer. He'll beat Obama (who is just like cancer)
>>>
>>> Remember Desert One, Carter 0? Ain't it sad to wish that Obama had as
>>> much ambition but being glad he doesn't knowing he doesn't have THAT
>>> much competence?

>> Mass shootings happen a lot less here than in the USA.
>>
>> Gun control is the first step to less shootings !

> Interesting that the shooting that just took place in your country was by
> a person with a permit for 5 guns including the one he did the shootings
> with. Seems like Dutch gun control really isn't that effective.
>
> --
> Sleep well tonight,
>
> RD (The Sandman)
>
> History shows that today's bailout will become
> tomorrow's entitlement.

I worked for a company where the most depressed person
who worked there had a gun and a permit as well. He was
very, very depressed about his wife leaving him 15 years
before, he was always depressed every day about it..All
the other workers there including me could never
understand how he got his gun licence, he went hunting all
the time.

Weird eh ?

Andy

Old April 10th 11, 09:09 PM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,alt.military,talk.politics.guns
Uno Hu

"Andy Helliwell" > wrote in
message

> "Uno Hu" > schreef in bericht
> >

> > "Andy Helliwell" > wrote

in

.
> > ..
> >>

> >> Pot-bellied, greasy ****skin drivers are not welcome in America.
> >>

> >> That is a terrible way to talk about American women.
> >> They can't help being overweight,,,Well alright yes
> >> they can.

> >> Andy

> > The subversive Nort Americn Union plot proceeds.

> I am Dutch, I am not a North American.
>
> Andy

You also appear to be ego-centric, off-topic, and a little slow.
Old April 10th 11, 09:45 PM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,alt.military,talk.politics.guns
Brad Smith

Andy Helliwell wrote:

> I worked for a company where the most depressed person
> who worked there had a gun and a permit as well. He was
> very, very depressed about his wife leaving him 15 years
> before, he was always depressed every day about it..All
> the other workers there including me could never
> understand how he got his gun licence, he went hunting all
> the time.
>
> Weird eh ?

Not at all.
Hunting is normal. And one doesn't need a gun license to go hunting.
Perhaps a license to hunt certain game, but that's dependent on yer
local area.

Being depressed after a failed long term marriage is normal.
Buying and having guns is normal.

Did he try to get a permit to shoot you?

THAT might be considered abnormal.
Old April 11th 11, 12:44 AM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,alt.military,talk.politics.guns
Gray Ghost

"Andy Helliwell" > wrote in
:

> "RD Sandman" > schreef in bericht
>> "Andy Helliwell" > wrote in
>> :
>>

>>> "Gray Ghost" > schreef in bericht
>>> . 97.142...

>>> Mass shootings happen a lot less here than in the USA.
>>>
>>> Gun control is the first step to less shootings !

>> Interesting that the shooting that just took place in your country was

by
>> a person with a permit for 5 guns including the one he did the shootings
>> with. Seems like Dutch gun control really isn't that effective.
>>
>> --
>> Sleep well tonight,
>>
>> RD (The Sandman)
>>
>> History shows that today's bailout will become
>> tomorrow's entitlement.

> I worked for a company where the most depressed person
> who worked there had a gun and a permit as well. He was
> very, very depressed about his wife leaving him 15 years
> before, he was always depressed every day about it..All
> the other workers there including me could never
> understand how he got his gun licence, he went hunting all
> the time.
>
> Weird eh ?
>
> Andy

Did he ever do anything wrong, asshole?

Old April 11th 11, 01:15 AM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,alt.military,talk.politics.guns
Andy Helliwell

"Gray Ghost" > schreef in bericht
. 97.142...
> "Andy Helliwell" > wrote in
> :
>

>> "RD Sandman" > schreef in bericht
>>> "Andy Helliwell" > wrote in
>>> :

>>> Interesting that the shooting that just took place in your country was

> by
>>> a person with a permit for 5 guns including the one he did the shootings
>>> with. Seems like Dutch gun control really isn't that effective.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Sleep well tonight,
>>>
>>> RD (The Sandman)
>>>
>>> History shows that today's bailout will become
>>> tomorrow's entitlement.

>> I worked for a company where the most depressed person
>> who worked there had a gun and a permit as well. He was
>> very, very depressed about his wife leaving him 15 years
>> before, he was always depressed every day about it..All
>> the other workers there including me could never
>> understand how he got his gun licence, he went hunting all
>> the time.
>>
>> Weird eh ?
>>
>> Andy
>>

> Did he ever do anything wrong, asshole?

Yes he shot 6 people dead yesterday.

Just joking,,,,,,,!

Giving a depressed bloke a gun licence is just bloody stupid.

Andy

Andy

Old April 11th 11, 01:47 AM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,alt.military,talk.politics.guns
Gray Ghost

"Andy Helliwell" > wrote in
:

> "Gray Ghost" > schreef in bericht
> . 97.142...
>> "Andy Helliwell" > wrote in
>> :
>>

>>> "RD Sandman" > schreef in bericht

>> by

>>> I worked for a company where the most depressed person
>>> who worked there had a gun and a permit as well. He was
>>> very, very depressed about his wife leaving him 15 years
>>> before, he was always depressed every day about it..All
>>> the other workers there including me could never
>>> understand how he got his gun licence, he went hunting all
>>> the time.
>>>
>>> Weird eh ?
>>>
>>> Andy
>>>

>> Did he ever do anything wrong, asshole?
>>

> Yes he shot 6 people dead yesterday.
>
> Just joking,,,,,,,!
>
> Giving a depressed bloke a gun licence is just bloody stupid.
>
> Andy
>

> Andy

Are you a licensed and trained mental health specialist?

Old April 11th 11, 01:58 AM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,alt.military,talk.politics.guns
Andy Helliwell

"Gray Ghost" > schreef in bericht
. 97.142...
> "Andy Helliwell" > wrote in
> :
>

>> "Gray Ghost" > schreef in bericht
>> . 97.142...
>>> "Andy Helliwell" > wrote in
>>> :

>>> by

>>> Did he ever do anything wrong, asshole?
>>>

>> Yes he shot 6 people dead yesterday.
>>
>> Just joking,,,,,,,!
>>
>> Giving a depressed bloke a gun licence is just bloody stupid.
>>
>> Andy
>>

>> Andy
>>

> Are you a licensed and trained mental health specialist?

Not really...I have to go to a psycologist this week thuough,
does that count ? They wanna know why I hate bosses so
much.They are sending me to the nut doctor to find out.

I hate bosses an awful lot since my boss forced me to work
on a twisted ankle until it left me crippled and needing to
wear orthapedic shoes for the rest of my life.

Andy

Old April 11th 11, 02:03 AM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,alt.military,talk.politics.guns
Gray Ghost

"Andy Helliwell" > wrote in
:

> "Gray Ghost" > schreef in bericht
> . 97.142...
>> "Andy Helliwell" > wrote in
>> :
>>

>>> "Gray Ghost" > schreef in bericht
>>> . 97.142...

>>> Yes he shot 6 people dead yesterday.
>>>
>>> Just joking,,,,,,,!
>>>
>>> Giving a depressed bloke a gun licence is just bloody stupid.
>>>
>>> Andy
>>>

>>> Andy
>>>

>> Are you a licensed and trained mental health specialist?
>>

> Not really...I have to go to a psycologist this week thuough,
> does that count ? They wanna know why I hate bosses so
> much.They are sending me to the nut doctor to find out.
>
> I hate bosses an awful lot since my boss forced me to work
> on a twisted ankle until it left me crippled and needing to
> wear orthapedic shoes for the rest of my life.
>

> Andy

I really don’t know how to comment here.

This is a target rich environment, but I’m not sure who to mock more.

Old April 11th 11, 02:49 AM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,alt.military,talk.politics.guns

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 05:56:19 GMT, "Uno Hu" > wrote:

>"Andy Helliwell" > wrote in
>message

>> "walt tonne" > schreef in bericht

.
>..
>>

>> Pot-bellied, greasy ****skin drivers are not welcome in America.
>>

>> That is a terrible way to talk about American women.
>> They can't help being overweight,,,Well alright yes
>> they can.

>> Andy

>The subversive Nort Americn Union plot proceeds.

Nort Americn Union???? What the **** are you talking about? Christ
if you can't spell, don't feckin' post loser.