What about the drag racer who KILLED SIX SPECTATORS on saturday? Why hasn't he been charged w murder?

Old June 20th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.politics,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Mike Smith[_2_]

Default What about the drag racer who KILLED SIX SPECTATORS on saturday? Why hasn't he been charged w murder?

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:36:26 GMT, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS > wrote:

>Mike Smith wrote:
>> On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 01:21:02 -0700, ! >
>> wrote:

>>> This was a sanctioned event. The person really responsible for these
>>> people's death are the organizers that allowed people to get this
>>> close to that fast of a car.

>> Always someone else's fault, eh?
>>

>The organizers certainly do deserve some blame but the big villain has
>to be the nut doing burnouts on a city street. He should be locked up
>forever but i bet he just pays a fine.

You are the biggest decider of your own destiny. If something looks
unsafe, even with hundreds of people around, it is up to you to make a
change for your own good or roll the dice but don't always blame
others. It is like those portable carnival rides which cruise through
towns. Hell if people can be killed on a Disney ride, you sure as
hell can die on a portable ride and its more likely due to their
portable nature.

It was accidental anyway, and the driver probably feels like ****
anyway for this ACCIDENT. Just to put this in context in 1995, a guy
named William Dean Snyder, working for the Pennsylvania Department of
Transportation opened both ends of the HOV lane in Pittsburgh, so that
he didn't have to make a second trip back to his original location.
That meant that the cars were heading north and south at the same time
on this highway. Six people died as a result of what some newspapers
mistakingly called "a mistake". He was charged with six counts of
manslaughter but is already out of jail. They found cocaine in his
system, and as he maneuvered his PennDOT truck through the wreckage of
the head on collision he caused, he neither stopped nor did he bother
to call for assistance. He just continued to drive north.

He could have faced 31 years but our justice system had him out of
jail way before that. He should have given the death penalty for such
disregard for human life!

Old June 20th 07, 05:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.politics,rec.autos.sport.nascar

On Jun 19, 12:13 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> ! wrote:
> > On Jun 18, 10:03 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > > wrote:
> >> BS. You think the driver should be absolved just because he was hired
> >> to do this crazy stunt??? If someone pays me a thousand bucks to toss a
> >> bomb in a crowd, am i let off just because just because i was hired??
> >> THINK, you fuzzy-brained criminal coddler.

> > The only criminal I'd coddle is the one that runs over you and leaves
> > your entrails scattered on the pavement.

> > The driver cannot completely be absolved, he did lose control.

> > But he isn't the only one to blame.

> > The organizers of this event shouldn't have allowed these burnouts on
> > a street with that little protection to begin with. It should have
> > been held at a local racetrack or other closed off area.

> > The local officials should not have allowed the event to take place on
> > a public street.

> > The spectators shouldn't have been that close to the street. It's
> > common sense that you don't want to be near a huge piece of machinery
> > going 100 mph.

> > Everyone deserves some blame for the situation that occurred.

> I'm not arguing any of that. But the bottom line is the driver was
> driving the vehicle and he has to take the lion's share of the blame. He
> deserves decades of can time but i bet he doesn't do a day in criminal
> coddler tennessee.- Hide quoted text -

How much time did Kennedy get, coddler? ROTFLMAO.

Thanks for playing loser!

Old June 22nd 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.politics,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>! wrote:
>> On Jun 17, 11:05 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
>> > wrote:
>>> Drag racing on a city street and loses control but is let off the hook
>>> with the standard excuse -- Hey dood. It was an accident.

>> This was a sanctioned event. The person really responsible for these
>> people's death are the organizers that allowed people to get this
>> close to that fast of a car.

>BS. You think the driver should be absolved just because he was hired
>to do this crazy stunt??? If someone pays me a thousand bucks to toss a
>bomb in a crowd, am i let off just because just because i was hired??
>THINK, you fuzzy-brained criminal coddler.

Criminal Coddler? What about your zeros the Kennedys, liar?

No need to thank me for point out your hypocrisy and dishonesty; more
than happy to help you out! God knows you need all the help you can
get. :-)

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old June 22nd 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.politics,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>Mike Smith wrote:
>> On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 01:21:02 -0700, ! >
>> wrote:

>>> This was a sanctioned event. The person really responsible for these
>>> people's death are the organizers that allowed people to get this
>>> close to that fast of a car.

>> Always someone else's fault, eh?
>>

>The organizers certainly do deserve some blame but the big villain has
>to be the nut doing burnouts on a city street. He should be locked up
>forever but i bet he just pays a fine.

What about guys who drive their cars off a bridge, then go home to
sleep off their drunks before reporting the incident?

What happens if someone dies in such an incident?

Thanks for proving your not a coddler. BWAHAHAHAHA.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old June 22nd 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.politics,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Mike Smith[_2_]

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 21:30:08 -0400, Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver
> wrote:

>>The organizers certainly do deserve some blame but the big villain has
>>to be the nut doing burnouts on a city street. He should be locked up
>>forever but i bet he just pays a fine.

>What about guys who drive their cars off a bridge, then go home to
>sleep off their drunks before reporting the incident?
>
>What happens if someone dies in such an incident?

Leave Ted Kennedy out of this!