Moron does a 360

Old November 16th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
!

Default Moron does a 360

On the way home from work tonight, some dummy is sitting at a parking
lot exit, squealing his tires for some friends. He sees me coming, and
decides to peel out onto the road, which had pools of standing water
from all the rain we had earlier in the day. He peels out into the
lane, then crosses over the center line, and starts fishtailing. The
truck almost flips over, then spins out completely, almost hitting a
telephone pole. After a brief second, he pulls back in the parking lot.

Stupid youths. Yeah, flipping over your truck and knocking down
telephone poles is XTREME and AWESOME!

Old November 17th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
MLOM

! wrote:
> On the way home from work tonight, some dummy is sitting at a parking
> lot exit, squealing his tires for some friends. He sees me coming, and
> decides to peel out onto the road, which had pools of standing water
> from all the rain we had earlier in the day. He peels out into the
> lane, then crosses over the center line, and starts fishtailing. The
> truck almost flips over, then spins out completely, almost hitting a
> telephone pole. After a brief second, he pulls back in the parking lot.
>
> Stupid youths. Yeah, flipping over your truck and knocking down
> telephone poles is XTREME and AWESOME!

Darwin gets cheated again. If he's that insane on wet pavement, I'd
hate to see his handling on snow or ice.

Old November 19th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Studeman

On a rainy day a few years ago I was going up a slight grade on an
interstate and a red Corvette, having just joined the road, passed me
on the right and did a slow 180ş in front of me, ending up full right
side against the left guard rail.
Being used to wet-wether drivng, I had the sense to keep my foot where
it was on the pedal as the "vette was nearly nose-to-nose with me
midway through his show.

Luv dem fat tires in da wet!