Offroad Video

Old December 16th 04, 12:53 PM
Jeff

Default Offroad Video

Does anyone know of any sites that you can watch/host 4X4 or offroad
videos...
I love watching people wheeling... the only place I've found so far is
www.4x4movies.com
can anyone help??
I have some videos that I have found aswell as some that I have made.... my
server is ftp://24.138.75.11
TIA
Jeff
(Pirate Jeep Productions) ~

Old December 18th 04, 07:40 PM
Jeff

Wow ...not a single response...this is the internet? where are the offroad
videos that ppl make???
I know the server was busy for a couple days and not even a mention of my
videos...hmmm
maybe I'm the only one who likes to watch 'em? hehehe
c'mon! bite here ppl...LOL
Jeff

Old December 19th 04, 08:40 AM
Kevin in San Diego

http://makeashorterlink.com/?R2AC31037

KH

Old December 20th 04, 04:13 AM
Jeff

Thanks Kevin...that was nice video! there doesn't seem to be anywhere that
hosts video? they are hard to find...
Jeff

Old December 21st 04, 03:54 AM
Kevin in San Diego

I actually have made several videos over the last year all set to music and
stuff. Its kinda fun.
KH

Old December 21st 04, 04:33 AM
'98 XJ Classic

Hey Jeff,
Great videos, for the past three night my six year old duaghter has asked if
she could watch Jeep movies with me!! I think shes hooked. She started with
the Hot Wheel power Jeep... what next...an '05 Rubi Unlimited...

Thanks again for the videos!

Jeff

Old December 21st 04, 06:55 AM
Jeff

That's what it's all about!!! my 6 yr ol' loves 'em too...
thank you for the response..ya made my day!!!
Merry Xmas all, Jeff

om...

Old December 21st 04, 07:42 AM
Kevin in San Diego

my six year old has been in a roll over already lol. (slow easy roll, he was
in center back seat strapped to a car seat.
KH

newsNPxd.10435$dv1.9852@edtnps89...

Old December 21st 04, 11:50 PM
Jeff

glad no one was hurt...well maybe Daddy's pride LOL
my wife wants a 5 pt. harness for my daughter...prolly a good idea