just to let you all know I'm staying busy

Old January 15th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default just to let you all know I'm staying busy

http://community.webshots.com/album/...kEKd?start=144

Whats not up yet is the 70 convertible that I painted before Xmas,
those pictures should be up soon. I got a $$$$ bonus on that one.

Mario
Vintage Werks resto
Old January 15th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> http://community.webshots.com/album/...kEKd?start=144
>
> Whats not up yet is the 70 convertible that I painted before Xmas,
> those pictures should be up soon. I got a $$$$ bonus on that one.
>
> Mario
> Vintage Werks resto

this guy's pretty busy too...looks to have simlar talent as you...
https://www.secondskinaudio.com/foru...ead.php?t=1249

Old January 15th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson

Joey Tribiani wrote:

> this guy's pretty busy too...looks to have simlar talent as you...
> https://www.secondskinaudio.com/foru...ead.php?t=1249

I hope he used open cell foam....

Jan
Old January 15th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Karl

I see spelling is not a strong point but he sure loves BONDO!!!!

Originally Posted by Mario Gavazzi
I have bilt many show cars and know quality work when i see it. You ar doing
a great job on this car and Im sure it will be a show winer many times over.
I am very expeariensed with bondo and you are using it perfecly and just as
it shoud be used. Many peple are afraid of my talent with bondo so i been
banned on many forums only becaus they are afraid of my skills and are
jelous of what I can do. Thay are jelous of me because I have been compared
to Boyd Covington and chip Foust with my skills. I tell them to Just come to
my shop to see my aword winning work on display.

With you're skills you will have you're own shop too somday. If you need any
bondo advise please contac me at any time and i will help you. i am so well
known that I get 1 new custumer ever day and often have to turn down work
becaus i am so busy Just do a goggle search on my name and you wil find alot
of info on me.
Keep up the grate work

Yep, lots of info of how you RAPED Joan for $9000.... you are still a
****ing thieving ignorant CROOK.

Old January 15th 08, 12:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Old January 15th 08, 12:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dave AKA vwdoc1

I see a pattern here.

Mario you seem to like being criticized here, and when it quiets down you
want more interaction so you post to get more attention. AND usually the
attention is negative too!
SO I conclude you like negative attention!! 8^o

Does anyone else see this pattern?
NOW LETS NOT ALL SAY YES, but maybe 1-2 others agree or disagree.
Keep this thread low in numbers....please!

I would assume that someone in your situation would just lay low and let the
"bad" winds blow over.
Of course people could just ignore you completely and then there would be no
interaction at all!
You have done alright by me but creating more fuel for "bantering" threads
just for attention does not seem mature.
The bad winds will die down if you let them.
Just lay low and say something important or contributing when the time is
right. :-)
If you are honest and honorable the truth will come out. Yelling it to
everyone makes it less believable!
I think we all will all appreciate it more! ;-)

JMHO
sincerely,
dave
(One out of many daves)
back to lurking mode

Old January 15th 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message

>Why is it the biggest whinners and bitchers drive **** looking
>VW's,And never will spend any money?

>As far as it goes I have never hyad or used bondo at my shop. but as
>always if it makes you feel better about yourself feel free to lie
>about me.

>I'll still be building some of the best quality VW's you'll see.

>Mario
>Vintage Werks resto

don't you mean some of the best quality VW's we'll *NEVER* see? can't see
imaginary things in the real world, just in your world....
I thought of you yesterday Mario, i was thinking of your grand restorations
and was in my storage shed...i realized i'm sitting on a ****ing goldmine of
high quality carpet padding/sound deadening material.... I've got about
300sq feet of it here, wanna buy some?
http://hometown.aol.com/bugninva/images/fanfold.jpg

Old January 15th 08, 07:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"dave AKA vwdoc1" > wrote in message
t...
> If you are honest and honorable the truth will come out. Yelling it to
> everyone makes it less believable!
> I think we all will all appreciate it more! ;-)
>
> JMHO
> sincerely,
> dave

this is precisely what I told the hack years back when he was playing the
victim... since then he has had plenty of negative come out, and no
positives. he has been exposed for what he really is. Nice guy? From what
folks say, he's a damn nice guy, don't believe me, ask him(he'll tell ya)...
good parts seller? From what few have spoken up, yes, he's great and
delivers as promised... bodyman/restorer? Not even a pimple on a restorers
ass, from what has actually been shown... even his own website does it's
best to show you some before shots, then if you are lucky a distant
"finished " shot, with no detail shots at all...just like the yellow Ghia he
bragged profusely about, someone took pics of it an posted them...terrible
body lines(no doubt routed into plastic filler) trash in the paint,
fisheyes, orange peel, and absolutely no steps taken to protect the car from
getting overspray where it doesn't belong... Every town needs a place that
does quick and dirty resprays, but to provide that service at real
restoration prices, then to cry foul when your **** work is revealed is
humorous...

Old January 16th 08, 12:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"As far as it goes I have never hyad or used bondo at my shop." Mario
you really need to keep better notes on your bull **** stories, Before
it was that a fridge magnet would to your filler work. I agree with
Doc. You are a pattern of stupidity waiting for a place to happen.
What's next resto's with just your mind, and poof its done?

Website; http://www.metwiz.com/
Kelly aka
""Bubble & Nut Buster for wannabe BadBoy's of Restoration"
"There is no cure for Stupid"
ITMC "Drill SGT"

Old January 16th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Roger

On Jan 14, 6:15 pm, " > wrote:
> http://community.webshots.com/album/...kEKd?start=144
>
> Whats not up yet is the 70 convertible that I painted before Xmas,
> those pictures should be up soon. I got a $$$$ bonus on that one.
>
> Mario
> Vintage Werks resto

Mario,

We don't care. You have yet to adequately explain why you took $9K
from a lady to restore her car, then not restore it.

I have been waiting to see if you came up with a good reason and you
have not. I thank God that you are not here in Colorado. For if you
were, we would not have the wonderful bugs and buses that are so
prevalent out here. Also, I would probably be in jail for kicking
your ass.. So.. You can try to improve your reputation by bragging
and lying and whatever other methods you think will work. But, let me
tell you that you will never be able to fix your reputation until you
give Joan back her money. I don't know her, but... From the pictures
I have seen, you ripped her off and should not have done that. Do you
even know how lucky you are that it was not me or some other male VW
lover that you ripped off. I would have beat you and your wife and
your dog and your kids until my money or a fully restored car was in
my possession. Count your blessings and STOP POSTING your crap. No
one believes you. Maybe take the cash bonus you supposedly received
and donate it to Joan's ride???

Roger