Cargo Partition for 2003 Passat Wagon

Old November 26th 04, 03:46 PM
Kevin

Default Cargo Partition for 2003 Passat Wagon

I am looking for a partition that would separate the cargo area of my
passat wagon (and the dogs staying back there) from the passenger
compartment. VW sells one (a "cargo partition" p/n 3B9017221B) but it
costs $450! and looks like you would have to screw it into the
moulding which might affect the vehicle's resale value. I saw another
one at weathertech.com but that's about it.

Anyone have any other suggestions? I don't mind mounting something to
the headliner that would allow a retractable net to be put up and down
(like in the Volvo V70s and Audi allroads) but I have not seen any
aftermarket parts like this.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin
Old January 21st 15, 07:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Paul[_46_]

replying to Kevin, Paul wrote:
> kevoneil wrote:
>
> I am looking for a partition that would separate the cargo area of my
> passat wagon (and the dogs staying back there) from the passenger
> compartment. VW sells one (a "cargo partition" p/n 3B9017221B) but it
> costs $450! and looks like you would have to screw it into the
> moulding which might affect the vehicle's resale value. I saw another
> one at weathertech.com but that's about it.
> Anyone have any other suggestions? I don't mind mounting something to
> the headliner that would allow a retractable net to be put up and down
> (like in the Volvo V70s and Audi allroads) but I have not seen any
> aftermarket parts like this.
> Thanks in advance,
> Kevin

I have a used oem one from my Passat. It mounts to the latch area of the back
seat without damaging the car at all. Can be easily added or removed. I am in
CT might be expensive to ship but I am selling mine. Reply if interested.

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/vw/cargo-...gon-20217-.htm

Old January 21st 15, 04:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Bert

In roups.com Paul
> wrote:

> I have a used oem one

Since the post you're replying to is over 10 years old, there's a pretty
good chance that the OP is no longer interested.

What's wrong with you people?

--
St. Paul, MN
Old January 21st 15, 08:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
paul

replying to Bert , paul wrote:
> bert wrote:
>
> In roups.com Paul
> Since the post you're replying to is over 10 years old, there's a pretty
> good chance that the OP is no longer interested.
> What's wrong with you people?
> --
> St. Paul, MN

Oops you are right I thought it said 2014! Probably no longer looking. And I
have many things wrong with me.