Risen from the dead

Old January 26th 08, 04:40 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Brian Sanderson

Default Risen from the dead

ok, as a newcomer to the group (and not presently owning an alfa...although
I *have* owned two GT coupes)...I must apologize if this has been posted
before.

The Canguro.

or, as I refer to it: The Most Beautiful Alfa Ever Made.

www.ultimatecarpage.com has some pretty good pictures.

Or, if you prefer a more direct link:

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/2...o-Canguro.html

Thank you, you may now return to your enjoyment of fine Italian motoring.

B.
Old January 26th 08, 03:26 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Brian Sanderson wrote:
> ok, as a newcomer to the group (and not presently owning an alfa...although
> I *have* owned two GT coupes)...I must apologize if this has been posted
> before.

Always welcome.

> The Canguro.
>
> or, as I refer to it: The Most Beautiful Alfa Ever Made.
>
> www.ultimatecarpage.com has some pretty good pictures.
>
> Or, if you prefer a more direct link:
>
> http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/2...o-Canguro.html

Not really my thing, but each to his own

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 145 2.0 Cloverleaf 156 V6 2.5 S2
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old January 26th 08, 09:45 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Pete[_1_]

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 15:26:58 GMT, Catman
>, wrote:

>Brian Sanderson wrote:
>> ok, as a newcomer to the group (and not presently owning an alfa...although
>> I *have* owned two GT coupes)...I must apologize if this has been posted
>> before.

>Always welcome.
>>
>> The Canguro.
>>
>> or, as I refer to it: The Most Beautiful Alfa Ever Made.
>>
>> www.ultimatecarpage.com has some pretty good pictures.
>>
>> Or, if you prefer a more direct link:
>>
>> http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/2...o-Canguro.html
>>

>Not really my thing, but each to his own

I could never make my mind up between the TZ1 and the Giulietta SZ
Coda Lunga. Loved them both passionately. Now AR have resolved the
dilemma for me by producing the 8C Competizione.

Then again, as CM says; "each to his own". Oh to own an 8C!
Old January 27th 08, 08:34 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Pete wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 15:26:58 GMT, Catman
> >, wrote:
>
>> Brian Sanderson wrote:
>>> ok, as a newcomer to the group (and not presently owning an alfa...although
>>> I *have* owned two GT coupes)...I must apologize if this has been posted
>>> before.

>> Always welcome.
>>> The Canguro.
>>>
>>> or, as I refer to it: The Most Beautiful Alfa Ever Made.
>>>
>>> www.ultimatecarpage.com has some pretty good pictures.
>>>
>>> Or, if you prefer a more direct link:
>>>
>>> http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/2...o-Canguro.html
>>>

>> Not really my thing, but each to his own

> I could never make my mind up between the TZ1 and the Giulietta SZ
> Coda Lunga. Loved them both passionately. Now AR have resolved the
> dilemma for me by producing the 8C Competizione.
>
> Then again, as CM says; "each to his own". Oh to own an 8C!

Oh, you're not wrong there........

Old January 27th 08, 02:21 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Halmyre

In article >, catman@rustcuore-
sportivo.co.uk says...
> Brian Sanderson wrote:
> > ok, as a newcomer to the group (and not presently owning an alfa...although
> > I *have* owned two GT coupes)...I must apologize if this has been posted
> > before.

> Always welcome.
> >
> > The Canguro.
> >
> > or, as I refer to it: The Most Beautiful Alfa Ever Made.
> >
> > www.ultimatecarpage.com has some pretty good pictures.
> >
> > Or, if you prefer a more direct link:
> >
> > http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/2...o-Canguro.html
> >

> Not really my thing, but each to his own

Quibbles:

1. The cockpit is too big for the rest of the car.

2. The wheels look a bit undersize in the arches.

3. Too many of those horizontal air vents in the wings.

4. The Alfa grille is stuck in the front intake like an unlucky pigeon that's
been struck at high speed.

Better from some angles than others.

Nice Iso Grifo in the background...

--
Halmyre

I'll just go and get my baton...it's in Chicago.
Old January 27th 08, 04:14 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Halmyre wrote:
> In article >, catman@rustcuore-
> sportivo.co.uk says...
>> Brian Sanderson wrote:
>>> ok, as a newcomer to the group (and not presently owning an alfa...although
>>> I *have* owned two GT coupes)...I must apologize if this has been posted
>>> before.

>> Always welcome.
>>> The Canguro.
>>>
>>> or, as I refer to it: The Most Beautiful Alfa Ever Made.
>>>
>>> www.ultimatecarpage.com has some pretty good pictures.
>>>
>>> Or, if you prefer a more direct link:
>>>
>>> http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/2...o-Canguro.html
>>>

>> Not really my thing, but each to his own
>>

> Quibbles:
>
> 1. The cockpit is too big for the rest of the car.
>
> 2. The wheels look a bit undersize in the arches.

Something of an Alfa trait, that.

Old January 28th 08, 02:19 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Brian Sanderson

"Halmyre" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> catman@rustcuore-
> sportivo.co.uk says...
>> Brian Sanderson wrote:
>> > ok, as a newcomer to the group (and not presently owning an
>> > alfa...although
>> > I *have* owned two GT coupes)...I must apologize if this has been
>> > posted
>> > before.

>> Always welcome.
>> >
>> > The Canguro.
>> >
>> > or, as I refer to it: The Most Beautiful Alfa Ever Made.
>> >
>> > www.ultimatecarpage.com has some pretty good pictures.
>> >
>> > Or, if you prefer a more direct link:
>> >
>> > http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/2...o-Canguro.html
>> >

>> Not really my thing, but each to his own
>>

> Quibbles:
>
> 1. The cockpit is too big for the rest of the car.
>
> 2. The wheels look a bit undersize in the arches.
>
> 3. Too many of those horizontal air vents in the wings.
>
> 4. The Alfa grille is stuck in the front intake like an unlucky pigeon
> that's
> been struck at high speed.
>
> Better from some angles than others.
>
> Nice Iso Grifo in the background...
>
> --
> Halmyre
>
> I'll just go and get my baton...it's in Chicago.

I have to agree with #4 -- they could have foregone the attempt at the
trademark grille and the car would have looked *better* for it.

B.
Old January 28th 08, 05:00 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Halmyre

In article >, ess
says...
> In article >, catman@rustcuore-
> sportivo.co.uk says...
> > Brian Sanderson wrote:
> > > ok, as a newcomer to the group (and not presently owning an alfa...although
> > > I *have* owned two GT coupes)...I must apologize if this has been posted
> > > before.

> > Always welcome.
> > >
> > > The Canguro.
> > >
> > > or, as I refer to it: The Most Beautiful Alfa Ever Made.

www.ultimatecarpage.com has some pretty good pictures.

> > > Or, if you prefer a more direct link:
> > >
> > > http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/2...o-Canguro.html
> > >

> > Not really my thing, but each to his own
> >

> Quibbles:
>
> 1. The cockpit is too big for the rest of the car.
>
> 2. The wheels look a bit undersize in the arches.
>
> 3. Too many of those horizontal air vents in the wings.
>
> 4. The Alfa grille is stuck in the front intake like an unlucky pigeon that's
> been struck at high speed.
>
> Better from some angles than others.
>
> Nice Iso Grifo in the background...

....forgot point 5: the name! Kangaroo, anyone?

E30 still dead Matthew Warren BMW 4 April 19th 06 03:10 PM
1996 Integra dash clock dead, head unit dead Chewy Honda 1 March 20th 06 01:16 AM
NSR Dead, I think not.. mike Simulators 7 February 25th 06 04:12 AM
1997 SC2 Completely Dead, No Power, Not Dead Battery getjer1 Saturn 10 November 18th 05 04:05 AM
Dead Hot Smegggg (John) VW air cooled 5 January 26th 05 01:32 AM