Yep, its time to move on.

Old November 21st 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_8729_]

Default Yep, its time to move on.

There you go again, the little jealous coward, gerald howard the
COWARD Rivers 61 5612 Martell Dr., Troy, Michigan 48085-3159 (248) 828-7693
pcp02841857pcs.roylok01.mi.comcast.net 68.85.144.108
who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self over my
documents (honorable discharge DD214) possessions, successes, manliness and
super Southern California surfing body. With this goat obsession/fetish you
have with your queer buddies. Like when the other kids laughed at your
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but it's
just gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. Like a little rat
dog, Mexican Chihuahua barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too.
You've prove you're so.... stupid as to not recognize 24wimp using
another name and remailer????????
I can't believe just how jealous you are of me, my family and wealth.
Why don't you call my friends at the San Diego Sheriffs Department at
858-974-2020, maybe under the pretends of my CCW permit, they're waiting for
you. AS YOU NEED HELP!
You and 24wimp not worth any more time then a copy and paste, that fit
so well!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 21st 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_9300_]