Graves Island #2 - 1956 Cadillac fsvd=KRM.jpg (1/1) 187720 bytes

Old June 24th 07, 10:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Default Graves Island #2 - 1956 Cadillac fsvd=KRM.jpg (1/1) 187720 bytes

Some new photos from this years Graves Island car show, Chester, Nova Scotia
Canada.... This is the first year I made it to this annual event...

I hope you enjoy them...

Kenmo

PS: Using a new Olympus E500 dslr so any comments or criticisms about
color, contrast, brightness needed to be correct would be
much appreciated....

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1956 Cadillac fsvd=KRM.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	75795
Old June 25th 07, 06:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
MagisterMax

Hi Ken, Just a minor correction on this one: it's a 1956 Cadillac Fleetwood
60 Special sedan, the top of the regular production line-up for owner driven
Cadillacs. And she's a beauty too. I'm really enjoying this series.

If you're looking for some help with photography, I'd suggest several of the
regulars would be delighted to help. I'm sure that Pat or Peter or Zinc
would be a good place to start. And then there are people to avoid but you
know all about that already. Personally I think your pictures are fine as
they're posted, but I'm no expert photographer, nor do I think I'm one.

Max

Old June 25th 07, 10:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
kenmo

Default Graves Island #2 - 1956 Cadillac fsvd=KRM.jpg 187720 bytes

Thanks Max & Zinc...appreciate the comments...

Old June 25th 07, 07:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
MagisterMax

Ooops! That fat finger made a mistake here. I meant to type that this is a
1955 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special and not a 1956 model.

Max

Old June 26th 07, 12:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
kenmo

Thanks muchly....

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 05:16:11 GMT, "MagisterMax"