OT Runaway Tire

Old July 23rd 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bill Berckman

Default OT Runaway Tire

Not something that you would want meet on the road.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdMDd7QvDE8&NR

Old July 24th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Berg[_1_]

Bill Berckman wrote:
> Not something that you would want meet on the road.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdMDd7QvDE8&NR

Holy ****e!!
Is that tire smoke from the tires still spinning when they get trapped??
Wonder what happened to the poor guy..

Looks like it could have been in Germany from the color of the station
and attendants jacket. Plates are not German though..

J.
Old July 24th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan[_1_]

Berg wrote:
> Bill Berckman wrote:
>
>> Not something that you would want meet on the road.
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdMDd7QvDE8&NR
>>

> Holy ****e!!
> Is that tire smoke from the tires still spinning when they get trapped??
> Wonder what happened to the poor guy..
>
> Looks like it could have been in Germany from the color of the station
> and attendants jacket. Plates are not German though..
>
> J.

I bet it's gasoline spilling out from the nozzle.

jan

--
--------------------------------
Beer is made by fermentation caused by bacteria feeding on yeast cells
Old July 24th 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Berg[_1_]

Jan wrote:
> Berg wrote:
>> Bill Berckman wrote:
>>
>>> Not something that you would want meet on the road.
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdMDd7QvDE8&NR
>>>

>> Holy ****e!!
>> Is that tire smoke from the tires still spinning when they get trapped??
>> Wonder what happened to the poor guy..
>>
>> Looks like it could have been in Germany from the color of the station
>> and attendants jacket. Plates are not German though..
>>
>> J.

> I bet it's gasoline spilling out from the nozzle.
>
> jan

Looks like blackish smoke to me..

J.
Old July 24th 06, 08:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
tricky

"Berg" > wrote in message
> Jan wrote:
>> Berg wrote:

>>> Holy ****e!!
>>> Is that tire smoke from the tires still spinning when they get trapped??
>>> Wonder what happened to the poor guy..
>>>
>>> Looks like it could have been in Germany from the color of the station
>>> and attendants jacket. Plates are not German though..
>>>
>>> J.

>> I bet it's gasoline spilling out from the nozzle.
>>
>> jan
>>

> Looks like blackish smoke to me..
>
> J.

Well at least the nice attendant hooked up the nozzle and went to get the
bill for him !

But ouch !!! that had gotta hurt !!!

]?Rich

Old July 24th 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
bug '59[_1_]

> Holy ****e!!
> Is that tire smoke from the tires still spinning when they get trapped??
> Wonder what happened to the poor guy..
>
> Looks like it could have been in Germany from the color of the station and
> attendants jacket. Plates are not German though..
>
> J.

Plates are Czech.
Poor fella... that's gotta hurt...

Roger

How to set tire pressure. was: Tire Pressure for '94 Cobra... Blue Mesteno Ford Mustang 1 May 21st 06 05:22 AM
concord,ca police department gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck and when the tire load range. on ea tire is 3042lbs. blue sky Driving 2 March 19th 06 05:58 PM
Tire life [email protected] Chrysler 72 October 8th 05 01:47 AM
Interesting...Expired Tires Patrick Ford Mustang 4 November 10th 04 03:42 AM
Proper tire pressure for Firestone Indy 500 FireHawk - 74 Vette - Can anyone read? Tom in Missouri Corvette 0 August 10th 04 05:30 PM