Opinions on F1C, NR2003 Mods

Old October 20th 05, 12:02 PM
Jeff Reid

Default Opinions on F1C, NR2003 Mods

F1C - SCC 2004 versus Prototype C, what's the main difference and which one
do the people here prefer?

NR2003 - Trans-Am mod versus TPTCC mod, looks like the same cars, again whats
the difference, and which one do people here prefer?

Old October 20th 05, 03:01 PM
Jeff Reid

> F1C - SCC 2004 versus Prototype C, what's the main difference and which one
> do the people here prefer?

I just installed both. SCC includes the open cockpit LMP type cars. Prototype
C (service pack 4) has some very fast cars from the 90's and the cars look great.

> NR2003 - Trans-Am mod versus TPTCC mod, looks like the same cars, again whats
> the difference, and which one do people here prefer?

Cars are very similar, lap times about the same.

Old October 20th 05, 08:38 PM
Goy Larsen

Jeff Reid wrote:

> > NR2003 - Trans-Am mod versus TPTCC mod, looks like the same cars, again whats
> > the difference, and which one do people here prefer?

> Cars are very similar, lap times about the same.

If you notice a difference you'd better check your hardware , they
both use the "Trans-Am like" physics set, however, the driving position
is different and the TPTCC in general gives people a bit better FPS, so
that might account for it "feeling" different, TPTCC mod lacks visible
damage

Beers and cheers
(uncle) Goy

"When two or more people are gathered together in my name,
they shall perform the Parrot Sketch..."

--Our Lord John Cleese--
Old October 23rd 05, 02:30 PM
Timmy Ferrell

"Jeff Reid" > wrote in message
>> F1C - SCC 2004 versus Prototype C, what's the main difference and which
>> one
>> do the people here prefer?

> I just installed both. SCC includes the open cockpit LMP type cars.
> Prototype
> C (service pack 4) has some very fast cars from the 90's and the cars look
> great.

I prefer the SCC mod for F1C.
I like the older cars of the LMP mod but the overall look of the cars didn't
impress me in addition to be somewhat difficult for me to see out of.
(Mirrors are virtually no existent, or not very helpful at best) The tracks
seem to be somewhat buggy as well.
To me SCC seems to be a better looking and more realistic mod than LMP.
Just my opinion,
Timmy