FS: 1972 Corvette stationwagon

Old September 10th 07, 05:39 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Eugene Blanchard

Default FS: 1972 Corvette stationwagon

A buddy of mine has a few C3 Corvettes for sale including a 72 Vette Wagon.
Here's the site:

http://www.rickscollectables.com/cat...hp?cPath=21_23

--
Eugene Blanchard
http://www.cadvision.com/blanchas
Old September 10th 07, 03:02 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Tom in Missouri

Default 1972 Corvette stationwagon

I haven't seen too many of those lately. Once in awhile, one pops up on
eBay or Craigslist.

What is the current exchange rate for Canadian / US dollars?

Old September 10th 07, 04:05 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

"Tom in Missouri" > wrote in message
>I haven't seen too many of those lately. Once in awhile, one pops up on
>eBay or Craigslist.
>
> What is the current exchange rate for Canadian / US dollars?

About 95 cents C per US D.

But I think it takes a certain amount of chutzpah to call those things
collectibles.

AJM

Old September 11th 07, 07:55 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Eugene Blanchard

Here's a website dedicated to Vett Wagons. There is a a very interesting 67
Vette wagon. The webmaster's own Vette Wagon burnt to the ground last
month - sad pictures to see:

http://www.sheldonaubut.com/vettewagon/main.htm

Old September 17th 07, 08:08 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
lab~rat >:-)[_2_]

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 04:39:56 GMT, Eugene Blanchard
> puked:

>A buddy of mine has a few C3 Corvettes for sale including a 72 Vette Wagon.
>Here's the site:
>
>http://www.rickscollectables.com/cat...hp?cPath=21_23

My mom bought her '74 Vette new when my sister and I were in
elementary school. Of course, back then there were no car seat
requirements or whatnot, so we just doubled up on the seat. I
remember coming home from a ball game with my sister stuffed in the
compartment behind the seat where the convertible top flopped down.

If my mom loved me, she would have bought the Vette Wagon...

--
lab~rat >:-)
Stupid humans...