Off Topic Los Angeles

Old September 12th 05, 09:43 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Default Off Topic Los Angeles

Los Angeles, California.
1850--a year in History

California became a state.
The state had no electricity.
The state had no money.
Almost everyone spoke Spanish.
There were gunfights in the streets.

So basically, it was just like California today,
except the women had real boobs
Old September 12th 05, 11:44 PM
Pi-Eyed Piper

In the words of shallow Hal, "I can feel'em, thats real enough for me"

Old September 13th 05, 05:53 AM
DaveW

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:
> Los Angeles, California.
> 1850--a year in History
>

> California became a state.
> The state had no electricity.
> The state had no money.
> Almost everyone spoke Spanish.
> There were gunfights in the streets.
>

> So basically, it was just like California today,
> except the women had real boobs

Except for those of us who were stuck on the 14th floor for 45 minutes.
I don't mind the walk down the stairs so much if it means going home
early , but today it just meant we couldn't do any work and the AC was
off. Funny thing, my office (corner of Wilshire and Bundy) was out, but
we could see stop lights working up the street.

Better LA than New Orleans!!!!

Regards,

DAve