Stolen 66 convertible

Old July 26th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Nevada Larry

Default Stolen 66 convertible

Sacramento Police department is looking for the owner of a 66 Mustang
convertible, black top and blue body, which was stolen and they have
recovered. Anybody out there missing a car?

Old July 26th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
veegerNO [email protected]

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:42:03 -0700, "Nevada Larry"
> wrote:

>Sacramento Police department is looking for the owner of a 66 Mustang
>convertible, black top and blue body, which was stolen and they have
>recovered. Anybody out there missing a car?

Strange that SPD is trying to find who lost one via this method. They
have so many other resources (NCIC, CLETS, etc) to use.
--

Spike
w/Black Std Interior, A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok;
Old July 27th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Mark C.

Apparently there's a ring of dirtbags stealing mustangs in the Sacramento
area. --

Old July 27th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[SS]

Mark C. wrote:
> Apparently there's a ring of dirtbags stealing mustangs in the Sacramento
> area. --

I bet any of us could find the owner. Leave me alone in a room with
the dirtbag and when I get through he'll be begging to tell where he
stole it from.

--

I used to have abs. Now, I've just got ab.
One big ol' Ab. - BigSkiff www.titanspot.com

Pyongyang sounds more like the sound effect an ACME catapult makes
as it goes off at precisely the wrong moment for Wile E. Coyote. -
Cadbury Moose

Stolen Jeep update Carl Jeep 12 December 31st 05 07:47 PM
Late 80's Cabriolet: removing convertible lock-down lever handles [email protected] VW water cooled 5 September 16th 05 03:40 AM
Md.: Carjack suspect reports 'his' car stolen John David Galt Driving 3 May 7th 05 04:06 AM
2000 Mustang Convertible sticking southernbell1990 Ford Mustang 1 February 22nd 05 04:03 AM
Ford to Unveil Latest Convertible Mustang Grover C. McCoury III Ford Mustang 4 January 6th 05 03:54 PM