Where Cyndi Lives

Old April 11th 06, 03:42 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Where Cyndi Lives

PS...I live in a camper and move around a lot...parks, swamps,friends
back yards, junk yards, have a kayak on the roof and tow the
Vette........know a lot of the good 'ol boys let me park in their yards
now and then........conjures up images of Deliverance....can hear the
banjos playin........smell the hogs roastin on the spit.....wash up in
the creek....clean up purty good!

Gotta keep ahead of 'em bill collecters, ya know.....

Just kidding......actually all these very wealthy gentleman I know
allow me to stay at their homes while they are away....guess you could
call it housesitting.......I never know where I'll be living......

Confused????? Me too!!!

Old April 11th 06, 04:14 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Never had to hoof in on the LIRR for work,just play : )
The Magnum my friend has is the SLR? I think with a real nice sound to it
and takes off like a rocket. Not what I would buy myself, but I need
something bigger anyway w/ a wife and 3 kids. Looking at the new Tahoe
now. Whatever it is I will alway's be keeping the garage clear for the
vette. Had to buy another shed for all the junk to clear it out *lol.
ups.com...

Old April 11th 06, 05:40 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"cyndy" > wrote in message
ups.com...
---snip some---
> I guess I do have to hide my email address,,,I'll figure
> it out.

just simply spoof your email address.
(change it to something fake)

my2¢
--
"Key"
---snip some more---

Old April 11th 06, 05:57 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

ok...I changed it...guess it's safer...thanks all.............

And to Joevett...Tahoes are nice....my Dad had one for awhile......I
know the Suburbans are great...wouldn't want to gas either one up
tho............or feed or clothe 3 kids...it's gotta be tough!!! Bless
You!

Old April 11th 06, 06:00 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"cyndy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> ok...I changed it...guess it's safer...thanks
> all.............

that will work ...
--
"Key"
---snip---

Old April 11th 06, 11:47 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

> she won't ride your Harley ?
>
> --
> "Key"

hell yeah butt only with me.
BTW her name is Cindy

ks

Old April 11th 06, 04:36 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Forget feeding and clothing them. Keeping them away from the vette is
tougher : ) My son already hit the hood once with a large rock--- I was
none to happy!
oups.com...

Old April 11th 06, 05:14 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Aghhhhhh!!!! Did it dent it? What is up with little boys and rock
throwing, anyway? A close friend's son was throwing rocks in their back
yard, the rock ricocheted off the side of the house and hit his 2 yr.
old sister in the head, who had to get staples!!!
The Mom had told the 5 yr. old NOT to throw rocks EVER, but, did he
listen??? NOOOOO! Could have been the eye!!!

Waving at Ya,
Cyndy

Old April 11th 06, 05:18 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

You all know I am sooooo not serious, right??? Too many gators near
them swamps an' stuff!
Nah, just joshing w/y'all!

I live a very normal life with 2 little white fluff balls....Maltese!