Bushamerica - Suspected shoplifter KILLED by wal-mart employees

Old August 23rd 05, 05:47 PM
the Moderator

Default Bushamerica - Suspected shoplifter KILLED by wal-mart employees

"Phazeshyft" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Wexford,
> Broad blanket statements such as yours barely merit response.
> You are as ignorant as they come. You wonder why we call them "Damn"
> yankees?
>
> I for one am a Texas Christian and am appaled that anyone was killed.
> I dont think
> Wal-Mart, or anyone else, has the right to kill someone for shplifting.
> HOWEVER, you would have this guy strung up by his toenails if he was
> trying to steal from you. Slightly different i admit since the
> Wal-Mart incident is a different situation, but the concept that we
> would exonerate him and "Circle the Wagons" is as offensive as it is
> far from the truth.
>
> Furthermore, your Title you "BUSH"america shows that you are so far on
> the left you forgot about all the people killed at the Branch Dividian
> Complex by your Hero, or the armed gunmen sent after a 6 year old by,
> by the same person. He will send tanks to Waco but not Somalia where
> hundreds of US soldiers were killed because he decided not to help.
>
> and Lets not foget, most people arent working at Wal-Mart because they
> have the highest education level.
>
> Phazeshyft

The guy died, he was not killed. You conspiracy kooks are so gullible :-)

Old August 24th 05, 12:45 AM
Matthew Russotto

In article .com>,
t1gercat > wrote:

>It's not as simple as that. In Texas -- the Paleolithic state -- under
>certain circumstances a person can be shot and presumably killed for
>the taking of property. (It would not be a good idea to shoot a thief
>who is trying to escape in most other parts of the country.) As a
>result of this fine law, a number of repro men have been murdered by
>deadbeats with utter impunity. Yeehaw!

Then perhaps the repo men ought to take up an honest profession. And
the process of repossessing a car ought to look a lot less like
stealing one.
result in a fully-depreciated one.