10 to 25% better MPG, with 2 or 3 ounces of Acetone per 10 gals of gas

Old August 16th 07, 08:35 PM posted to alt.autos,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.driving
JoeSpareBedroom

Default 10 to 25% better MPG, with 2 or 3 ounces of Acetone per 10 gals of gas

Me? You're been the one insulting people who don't believe your theory. Now,
you can pretend you didn't.

"Hank" > wrote in message
> Such a temper, Have a beer....
>

> On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:53:27 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> > wrote:

. ..

Old August 16th 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Default 10 to 25% better MPG, with 2 or 3 ounces of Acetone per 10gals...

Some carburetors have plastic floats in them.I bet acetone will eat that
stuff up too.
cuhulin

Old August 16th 07, 08:59 PM posted to alt.autos,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.driving
Hank

You said: "OK. You're right about acetone. Will you shut the **** now,
and go away?"
==================================
My first post said it all. If you are uncomfortable with the
information I provided (I doubt you even read it all because if you
did you might shut the **** up and go away yourself or we could have
exchanged information which would benefit all) you may learn something
instead of being a zygote in your learning.

That aside --- I am gone and will not respond (or read) to any more of
this tread. My email address is there/ but remember what I previous
said. I just tried acetone and it worked for me.... nothing more or
less should be taken from this.... if you don't use it or believe it
it makes no difference to me.

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 19:35:45 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> wrote:

>Me? You're been the one insulting people who don't believe your theory. Now,
>you can pretend you didn't.

.. .

Old August 16th 07, 09:08 PM posted to alt.autos,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.driving
Jeff Strickland

IF acetone was the wonder elixer you claim, the government would demand it
be mixed into the fuel supply. The enviro whackos would drive the bus on
that, you can be absolutely certain. Sitting in the front rows of the bus
would all those that say we must reduce our demand for oil.

Having said that, acetone is a petroleum product, so any real analysis of
its good or bad qualities vis a vis internal combustion fuel consumption
rates would have to include the production processes. You are suggesting a
few table spoons to 10 gallons, so perhaps the numbers work out -- let's say
that 5 table spoons costs a dime, on that basis it might make sense to pour
a little into the tank. Amorizing the added dime over ten gallons is only a
penney per gallon.

http://www.lubedev.com/articles/additive.htm

Old August 16th 07, 10:04 PM posted to alt.autos,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.driving
Steve B.

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:27:01 -0400, Hank > wrote:

>Perhaps your information is mighty faulty. How does it feel to
>believe the oil and car companies? I know if I owned an oil company I
>would definitely want my sales to drop 25% so I can make my
>stockholders happy. Ditto with the auto industry. More efficient
>cars means less sales. Wake up!

That makes no sense on the auto maker part. If I could make my car
get 25% better mileage I would drive more than I do now. If I drive
more the car wears out sooner so the auto manufacturer sells more
cars. At worst if the auto manufacturer could make the car get better
mileage then more people could afford to drive SUVs which the auto
maker makes more money on. If the suvs were getting better mileage
then CAFE requirements become less of an issue so the auto maker can
just drop the low end high gas mileage low profit cars and focus all
their efforts on big highly profitable SUVs and mini vans.

Steve B.
Old August 17th 07, 01:36 AM posted to alt.autos,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,alt.trucks.ford
Joe[_3_]

"Hank" > wrote in message
news
> Whether you believe this or not, I don't care.

You posted 9 more times in this thread already, in a single day. When
you're trying to make somebody believe something like this, don't
demonstrate that you're a liar right in the same breath.

Oh, and thanks for crossposting.

Old August 17th 07, 01:38 AM posted to alt.autos,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,alt.trucks.ford
Joe[_3_]

"Hank" > wrote in message
> The gas companies are in business to sell gas not give you a bargain.

What are the acetone companies in business for? maybe they're all too
duuuuuuumb to keep with you, right?

Thanks for crossposting!

Old August 17th 07, 02:54 PM posted to alt.autos,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.driving
*

Hank > wrote in article
> You said: "OK. You're right about acetone. Will you shut the **** now,
> and go away?"
> ==================================
> My first post said it all. If you are uncomfortable with the
> information I provided (I doubt you even read it all because if you
> did you might shut the **** up and go away yourself or we could have
> exchanged information which would benefit all) you may learn something
> instead of being a zygote in your learning.
>
> That aside --- I am gone and will not respond (or read) to any more of
> this tread. My email address is there/ but remember what I previous
> said. I just tried acetone and it worked for me.... nothing more or
> less should be taken from this.... if you don't use it or believe it
> it makes no difference to me.

Not just an asshole.....but, a cowardly asshole at that!

Stir up a bucket of schidt, then walk away when he finds his statements
being questioned..........

............and he has no answers..

Old August 17th 07, 04:05 PM posted to alt.autos,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.driving
Kevin Bottorff

Hank > wrote in news:6fb8c351bfc4vbsdc2pu60qsdd484tj0cd@
4ax.com:

> Fuel lines? Nothing -- look what the fuel lines are made of. Engine
> / read below
>
> http://www.pureenergysystems.com/new...00069_Acetone/
> http://www.lubedev.com/smartgas/additive.htm
> http://www.lubedev.com/smartgas/quickies.htm

I looked at the last one for fun, and it had everything absoultly WRONG
for the first half of the page, I quit reading it then. if this is the
crap you are using for your reference you can not reasearch for ****.
KB

--
Thunder Snake #9
"Protect" your rights or "lose" them.
Old August 17th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Park your vehicle and ride a bicycle.Or, buy a motorscooter.Lots of
miles per gallon.I let them them gals next door to me ride my 1961 made
in Germany Hercules moped round the neighborhood. www.mopedarmy.com
cuhulin