Second time in ONE week

Old February 21st 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers

Default Second time in ONE week

A bit of trivia I thought I'd share. I posted here about my
car accident last week--first one in decades--in which
a pill-popping lady in a MB CLK slammed into my old Mazda.
This morning, another female (this one young and looking
at herself in her mirror) slammed into my BMW from behind,
while I was in a line of traffic; back bumper scuffed up pretty
good. I guess I should say it coulda been worse again, but
this **** is getting old. At least both these women had insurance.
In this town, we have mulitudes of blacks (and now Hispanics)
driving around with no insurance at all--or if they do, it's with
bottom-dweller insurers who are nothing but trouble when filing
claims I hear. But I think I need to look up a witch doctor or
something
to remove the hex. Cheers.

--
Flores

Old February 21st 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers

> wrote in message
ups.com...
>> In this town, we have mulitudes of blacks (and now Hispanics)

> driving around with no insurance at all--or if they do, it's with
> bottom-dweller insurers who are nothing but trouble when filing
> claims I hear. But I think I need to look up a witch doctor or
> something
> to remove the hex. Cheers.

Forget the witch doctor and move to Deliverance, West Virginia. There you
can get run into by decent, inbred, booger-flickin' folks just like
yourself. Their insurance isn't any better, though.

Luc

Old February 21st 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers

Last sentence demonstrating that not only are you a redneck troll but a
stupid one too!

Old February 21st 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers

Lucid wrote:
> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >> In this town, we have mulitudes of blacks (and now Hispanics)

> > driving around with no insurance at all--or if they do, it's with
> > bottom-dweller insurers who are nothing but trouble when filing
> > claims I hear. But I think I need to look up a witch doctor or
> > something
> > to remove the hex. Cheers.

> Forget the witch doctor and move to Deliverance, West Virginia. There you
> can get run into by decent, inbred, booger-flickin' folks just like
> yourself. Their insurance isn't any better, though.

<g> I just knew this stated FACT would bring out the leftist,
brain-dead
set. When one of these uninsured critters runs over you while
standing
at the bus stop, you might consider a change of view. BTW,
_Deliverance_
was set in GA moron.

--
Flores

Old February 21st 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers

Jimbo wrote:
> Last sentence demonstrating that not only are you a redneck troll but a
> stupid one too!

Another one!!!! Oh, please elaborate! This should be entertaining.
BTW,
maybe you could switch off the TV once in while and cleanse what's
left of your mind.

--
Flores

Old February 21st 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> I just knew this stated FACT would bring out the leftist,
> brain-dead set.

Does that mean that all right-wingers are racist scumbags whose mothers are
also their sisters, like you? I think some might disagree.

Luc

Old February 21st 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

<misc.consumers removed>

:
> A bit of trivia I thought I'd share. I posted here about my
> car accident last week--first one in decades--in which
> a pill-popping lady in a MB CLK slammed into my old Mazda.
> This morning, another female (this one young and looking
> at herself in her mirror) slammed into my BMW from behind,
> while I was in a line of traffic; back bumper scuffed up pretty
> good. I guess I should say it coulda been worse again, but
> this **** is getting old. At least both these women had insurance.
> In this town, we have mulitudes of blacks (and now Hispanics)
> driving around with no insurance at all--or if they do, it's with
> bottom-dweller insurers who are nothing but trouble when filing
> claims I hear. But I think I need to look up a witch doctor or
> something
> to remove the hex. Cheers.

Witch doctor? Get yourself a good lawyer and cash'em in when they hit
you. Last time I checked, a threat of a lawsuit usually makes these
insurers pay up (especially if their customer is at fault).
Old February 21st 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers

Lucid wrote:
> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > I just knew this stated FACT would bring out the leftist,
> > brain-dead set.

> Does that mean that all right-wingers are racist scumbags whose mothers are
> also their sisters, like you?

Let's have a little leftist fun!

First, give me your definition of "racist," and explain why my stating
the fact that a disturbing % blacks and hispanics don't have car
insurance backs up your claim of my being a "racist scumbag."

Also provide evidence, documentation, anything tangible, that supports
you claim that my, uh, mother, is also my sister....I just love that
thought process btw, as it beautifully illustrates the mind of
the brain-dead leftist. And just HOW could a person be someone's
mother AND sister? Do tell. Let's see, a sister is a female sibling,
right? And siblings are people who share the same parents,
right? Okie dokie. Your MTV-educated leftist in action!

BTW, grubby, I'm gonna guess that you're one of those clods who
is so unpopular with your own kind that you have to snuggle up
to minorities for companionship.....how close is that? Sorry
if I upset your widdu belief system that was poured down your
gullet. I can tell that you're a person on the rise! Yep, grubby
is
gonna leave tracks!

--
Flores