Nine killed in bus crash in oregon - Media buries story

Old December 31st 12, 02:58 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

Default Nine killed in bus crash in oregon - Media buries story

Why isn't this a front page story like death by gun always is.? This
tragedy was totally preventable. If roads are icy you slow down, but
the car crazies never do.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/charter-bu...2/30/id/469466

Sunday, 30 Dec 2012 05:20 PM

A tour bus careened through a guardrail along an icy Oregon highway
and several hundred feet down a steep embankment Sunday, killing nine
people and injuring about 20 others, authorities said.

The charter bus carrying about 40 people lost control around 10:30
a.m. on the snow- and ice-covered lanes of Interstate 84, according to
the Oregon State Police.
__________________

Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals
put together!

NAACP = Negro Affirmative Action, Caucasian Persecution
Old December 31st 12, 04:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Ron

On Dec 30, 8:58*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
> wrote:
> Why isn't this a front page story like death by gun always is.? This
> tragedy was totally preventable. If roads are icy you slow down, but
> the car crazies never do.
>
> http://www.newsmax.com/US/charter-bu...2/30/id/469466
>
> Sunday, 30 Dec 2012 05:20 PM
>
> A tour bus careened through a guardrail along an icy Oregon highway
> and several hundred feet down a steep embankment Sunday, killing nine
> people and injuring about 20 others, authorities said.
>
> The charter bus carrying about 40 people lost control around 10:30
> a.m. on the snow- and ice-covered lanes of Interstate 84, according to
> the Oregon State Police.
> __________________
>
> Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals
> put together!
>
> NAACP = Negro Affirmative Action, Caucasian Persecution

Ignored by media? Buried? You must get your news from "My Weekly
Reader".

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/k...sh-84-18096026

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...048272782.html

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/30/us/ore...ash/index.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...our-bus-crash/

etc.

And if it was "buried", how the heck did you find out?

Old December 31st 12, 04:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

On Dec 31, 9:33*am, Ron > wrote:
> On Dec 30, 8:58*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
>

> > wrote:
> > Why isn't this a front page story like death by gun always is.? This
> > tragedy was totally preventable. If roads are icy you slow down, but
> > the car crazies never do.

> >http://www.newsmax.com/US/charter-bu...2/30/id/469466

> > Sunday, 30 Dec 2012 05:20 PM

> > A tour bus careened through a guardrail along an icy Oregon highway
> > and several hundred feet down a steep embankment Sunday, killing nine
> > people and injuring about 20 others, authorities said.

> > The charter bus carrying about 40 people lost control around 10:30
> > a.m. on the snow- and ice-covered lanes of Interstate 84, according to
> > the Oregon State Police.
> > __________________

> > Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals
> > put together!

> > NAACP = Negro Affirmative Action, Caucasian Persecution

> Ignored by media? *Buried? *You must get your news from "My Weekly
> Reader".
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/k...us-crash-84-18...
>
> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57821281204827...
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/30/us/ore...ash/index.html
>
> http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...d-in-oregon-to...
>
> etc.
>
> And if it was "buried", how the heck did you find out?

Sure, the story has gotten local coverage. Even that will end within
a day and no one in the press is demanding legislation to combat
the huge problem of reckless driving. We need a law that anyone guilty
of vehicular homicide do at least 20 years.

Stop coddling these killers.
Old December 31st 12, 04:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
AmyLeVere

"Ron" wrote in message

On Dec 30, 8:58 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
> wrote:
> Why isn't this a front page story like death by gun always is.? This
> tragedy was totally preventable. If roads are icy you slow down, but
> the car crazies never do.
>
> http://www.newsmax.com/US/charter-bu...2/30/id/469466
>
> Sunday, 30 Dec 2012 05:20 PM
>
> A tour bus careened through a guardrail along an icy Oregon highway
> and several hundred feet down a steep embankment Sunday, killing nine
> people and injuring about 20 others, authorities said.
>
> The charter bus carrying about 40 people lost control around 10:30
> a.m. on the snow- and ice-covered lanes of Interstate 84, according to
> the Oregon State Police.
> __________________
>
> Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals
> put together!
>
> NAACP = Negro Affirmative Action, Caucasian Persecution

Ignored by media? Buried? You must get your news from "My Weekly
Reader".

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/k...sh-84-18096026

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...048272782.html

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/30/us/ore...ash/index.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...our-bus-crash/

etc.

And if it was "buried", how the heck did you find out?

>^^^

Nancy Luft's tin foil beany cap with optional rotary blades.

Old December 31st 12, 04:59 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
AmyLeVere

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" wrote in message

On Dec 31, 9:33 am, Ron > wrote:
> On Dec 30, 8:58 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
>

> > wrote:
> > Why isn't this a front page story like death by gun always is.? This
> > tragedy was totally preventable. If roads are icy you slow down, but
> > the car crazies never do.

> >http://www.newsmax.com/US/charter-bu...2/30/id/469466

> > Sunday, 30 Dec 2012 05:20 PM

> > A tour bus careened through a guardrail along an icy Oregon highway
> > and several hundred feet down a steep embankment Sunday, killing nine
> > people and injuring about 20 others, authorities said.

> > The charter bus carrying about 40 people lost control around 10:30
> > a.m. on the snow- and ice-covered lanes of Interstate 84, according to
> > the Oregon State Police.
> > __________________

> > Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals
> > put together!

> > NAACP = Negro Affirmative Action, Caucasian Persecution

> Ignored by media? Buried? You must get your news from "My Weekly
> Reader".
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/k...us-crash-84-18...
>
> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57821281204827...
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/30/us/ore...ash/index.html
>
> http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...d-in-oregon-to...
>
> etc.
>
> And if it was "buried", how the heck did you find out?

Sure, the story has gotten local coverage. Even that will end within
a day and no one in the press is demanding legislation to combat
the huge problem of reckless driving. We need a law that anyone guilty
of vehicular homicide do at least 20 years.

>^^^^

Judy? You drunken slut!
It got INTERNATIONAL Coverage, you loser!
It was a Canadian tour bus traveling back from Las Vegas, Nevada, and the
bus crashed along the west end of the Blue Mountains, and west of an area
called Deadman Pass.
So who cares about Canadians anyway?
They gambled here, and they lost here.
Show proof there was any "reckless driving", after you sober up... You WILL
eventually sober up one day, won't you?

Old December 31st 12, 05:08 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_8_]

**** 4 Brains spewed:

> Why isn't this a front page story

Because nobody cares when a bunch of dullards like you are Darwinized.

Nice grammar, ****wit.

> tragedy was totally preventable. If roads are icy you slow down, but
>
> the car crazies never do.
>

> http://www.newsmax.com/US/charter-bu...2/30/id/469466

Show me where in that article that a car was involved, you racist asshole.
Old December 31st 12, 05:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Ron

On Dec 31, 10:38*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
> wrote:
> On Dec 31, 9:33*am, Ron > wrote:
>

> > On Dec 30, 8:58*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"

> > > wrote:
> > > Why isn't this a front page story like death by gun always is.? This
> > > tragedy was totally preventable. If roads are icy you slow down, but
> > > the car crazies never do.

> > >http://www.newsmax.com/US/charter-bu...2/30/id/469466

> > > Sunday, 30 Dec 2012 05:20 PM

> > > A tour bus careened through a guardrail along an icy Oregon highway
> > > and several hundred feet down a steep embankment Sunday, killing nine
> > > people and injuring about 20 others, authorities said.

> > > The charter bus carrying about 40 people lost control around 10:30
> > > a.m. on the snow- and ice-covered lanes of Interstate 84, according to
> > > the Oregon State Police.
> > > __________________

> > > Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals
> > > put together!

> > > NAACP = Negro Affirmative Action, Caucasian Persecution

> > Ignored by media? *Buried? *You must get your news from "My Weekly
> > Reader".

> >http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/k...us-crash-84-18...

> >http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57821281204827...

> >http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/30/us/ore...ash/index.html

> >http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...d-in-oregon-to...

> > etc.

> > And if it was "buried", how the heck did you find out?

> Sure, *the story has gotten local coverage. *Even that will end within
> a day and no one in the press is demanding legislation to combat
> the huge problem of reckless driving. We need a law that anyone guilty
> of vehicular homicide do at least 20 years.
>
> Stop coddling these killers.

I'm not coddling anyone. I refuted your claim of "burial".

Lern 2 reed gud.

Old December 31st 12, 06:04 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
harry k

On Dec 31, 8:59*am, "AmyLeVere" > wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" *wrote in ...
>
> On Dec 31, 9:33 am, Ron > wrote:
>

> > On Dec 30, 8:58 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"

> > > wrote:
> > > Why isn't this a front page story like death by gun always is.? This
> > > tragedy was totally preventable. If roads are icy you slow down, but
> > > the car crazies never do.

> > >http://www.newsmax.com/US/charter-bu...2/30/id/469466

> > > Sunday, 30 Dec 2012 05:20 PM

> > > A tour bus careened through a guardrail along an icy Oregon highway
> > > and several hundred feet down a steep embankment Sunday, killing nine
> > > people and injuring about 20 others, authorities said.

> > > The charter bus carrying about 40 people lost control around 10:30
> > > a.m. on the snow- and ice-covered lanes of Interstate 84, according to
> > > the Oregon State Police.
> > > __________________

> > > Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals
> > > put together!

> > > NAACP = Negro Affirmative Action, Caucasian Persecution

> > Ignored by media? *Buried? *You must get your news from "My Weekly
> > Reader".

> >http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/k...us-crash-84-18...

> >http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57821281204827...

> >http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/30/us/ore...ash/index.html

> >http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...d-in-oregon-to...

> > etc.

> > And if it was "buried", how the heck did you find out?

> Sure, *the story has gotten local coverage. *Even that will end within
> a day and no one in the press is demanding legislation to combat
> the huge problem of reckless driving. We need a law that anyone guilty
> of vehicular homicide do at least 20 years.
>
> >^^^^

> Judy? You drunken slut!
> It got INTERNATIONAL Coverage, you loser!
> It was a Canadian tour bus traveling back from Las Vegas, Nevada, and the
> bus crashed along the west end of the Blue Mountains, and west of an area
> called Deadman Pass.
> So who cares about Canadians anyway?
> They gambled here, and they lost here.
> Show proof there was any "reckless driving", after you sober up... You WILL
> eventually sober up one day, * won't you?

It was on going down the western side of the pass on slick/icy roads
and lost it. I've raveled that pass and it the downgrade is steep and
long (as in miles long with no letup). Per the idiot that
automatically means reckless driving.

I dunno why we keep responding to such a known troll.

Harry K
Old January 2nd 13, 03:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

On Dec 31 2012, 11:04*am, Harry K > wrote:

> It was on going down the western side of the pass on slick/icy roads
> and lost it. *I've raveled that pass and it the downgrade is steep and
> long (as in miles long with no letup). Per the idiot that
> automatically means reckless driving.

Ok - it's a dangerous stretch. That means you SLOW DOWN!!! But either
the bus driver was going too fast or some other driver was
and lost control and forced the bus to swerve. This was no
accident. Somebody screwed up. 99.99% of highway
crashes are due to human recklessness. THINK
Old January 2nd 13, 03:38 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

On Dec 31 2012, 10:44*am, Ron > wrote:
> On Dec 31, 10:38*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
>

> > Sure, *the story has gotten local coverage. *Even that will end within
> > a day and no one in the press is demanding legislation to combat
> > the huge problem of reckless driving. We need a law that anyone guilty
> > of vehicular homicide do at least 20 years.

> > Stop coddling these killers.

> I'm not coddling anyone. *I refuted your claim of "burial".

You telling me this story has gotten the same coverage as sandy
hook?? Not 1/1000 as much. THINK