OMG - 90 killed in norway. 90 killed on american highways every DAY!!!

Old July 24th 11, 03:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

Default OMG - 90 killed in norway. 90 killed on american highways every DAY!!!

And we could easily stop the highway carnage while no one knows what
to do about terrorism. But the idiot american has been brainwashed by
the auto industry (which makes a fortune off car crashes) into
thinking highway homicide is ok.
Old July 24th 11, 09:18 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Ray Fischer

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers > wrote:
>And we could easily stop the highway carnage

Make the national speed limit 35MPH.

Old July 24th 11, 02:36 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Sancho Panza[_1_]

On 7/23/2011 10:55 PM, Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers wrote:
> And we could easily stop the highway carnage while no one knows what
> to do about terrorism.

Many people know exactly "what to do about terrorism." The problem is
our officials do not know, do not want to know or do not have the guts
to deal with it.

Old July 24th 11, 03:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Harry K

On Jul 24, 6:36*am, Sancho Panza > wrote:
> On 7/23/2011 10:55 PM, Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers wrote:
>
> > And we could easily stop the highway carnage while no one knows what
> > to do about terrorism.

> Many people know exactly "what to do about terrorism." The problem is
> our officials do not know, do not want to know or do not have the guts
> to deal with it.

Same as we all know what to do with SADAM but are not permitted to act
on it.

Harry K
Old July 24th 11, 03:58 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Bob[_55_]

"Ray Fischer" > wrote in message
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers > wrote:
>>And we could easily stop the highway carnage

> Make the national speed limit 35MPH.

Are you a citizen of the USA?

Old July 24th 11, 05:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

On Jul 24, 7:36*am, Sancho Panza > wrote:
> On 7/23/2011 10:55 PM, Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers wrote:
>
> > And we could easily stop the highway carnage while no one knows what
> > to do about terrorism.

> Many people know exactly "what to do about terrorism." The problem is
> our officials do not know, do not want to know or do not have the guts
> to deal with it.

Ok big talk. Enlighten us. How do we stop terrorist attacks.?
Old July 24th 11, 05:47 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

On Jul 24, 2:18*am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers > wrote:
>
> >And we could easily stop the highway carnage

> Make the national speed limit 35MPH.

Not a bad idea but even i think that's a little too extreme. 45 i can
see.
Old July 24th 11, 08:25 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Ray Fischer

Bob > wrote:
>"Ray Fischer" > wrote in message
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers > wrote:
>>>And we could easily stop the highway carnage

>> Make the national speed limit 35MPH.

>Are you a citizen of the USA?

Are you an agent of China?

Old July 24th 11, 08:25 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Ray Fischer

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers > wrote:
>On Jul 24, 2:18*am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers > wrote:
>>
>> >And we could easily stop the highway carnage

>> Make the national speed limit 35MPH.

>Not a bad idea but even i think that's a little too extreme. 45 i can
>see.

People still get killed at 45MPH.

Old July 24th 11, 08:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Bob[_55_]

"Ray Fischer" > wrote in message
> Bob > wrote:
>>"Ray Fischer" > wrote in message
.. .

>>> Make the national speed limit 35MPH.

>>Are you a citizen of the USA?

> Are you an agent of China?

Still afraid to answer the question, I see.