Aftermarket source for Mille Miglia wheels E46

Old July 6th 05, 07:24 PM
Planar1

Default Aftermarket source for Mille Miglia wheels E46

Can anyone direct me to a mail-order source for Mille Miglia wheels for my
330ci? Tire rack.com doesn't carry this brand of wheels any longer (straight
from the horse's mouth). TIA

Old July 7th 05, 12:56 PM
joe_tide

They are still listed at tirerack.com as a closeout item - in stock for the
model I looked at anyway.

Old July 8th 05, 04:38 AM
Planar1

Unfortunately, the ones I want are not in stock and the folks at TireRack
say the company will not be making more. Last time I checked, the fronts
that I want (18x8 MM11-2 Sport Bright Sat) were in stock. The rears, however
(18x9 5-120 bmw mm11-2sp) are not, and are not expected at all. There's some
rather serious problem at the factory in Italy. I might just buy the fronts
new and buy the rears used as long as they are in great shape. So, anyone
out there have the rears that I need? Thanks!

Old July 13th 05, 03:30 AM
Sharkman540i

DO YOU REALLY WANT discontinued wheels??
especially wheels from a factory that has those problems to begin with???
can't you just pick another wheel?????!!!!
Like an OEM wheel that will not bend at the first big pothole like a mille
miglia! they are also pretty heavy.
You are trying hard to get yourself headaches.

Old November 8th 15, 06:18 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
ken

replying to Planar1, ken wrote:
Hi - Are you still looking for Mille Miglia wheels (18 x 8 ) ... I think i
have what you are looking for

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/bmw/after...-e46-4479-.htm