1st meeting with Giulia (GTA?) !

Old August 10th 06, 07:28 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default 1st meeting with Giulia (GTA?) !

Hello Alfa Brothers!

Today I was driving my superb 155 with light alloy TS and I have met my

brother driving clasical Alfa 33 on a Krakow city ring. We have so much
fun
speeding really fast around our beautiful city but this is not so
interesting like ... meeting Giulia (highly probable) GTA!
Giulia-driver
joined to us and pushed the pedal to the metal... What a sound makes
that
light-alloy engine! And what a kick it has (he showed us unbelievable
accerelation from 160 to 180 kmh)...

It looks like a dream. In Poland we have not so many Alfas on the road.
And
only a couple of Alfa-boxers or a few 155 with Alfa engines not cast
iron TS
or VM diesels. Of course there is many of 156, even 166 but you know
what I
mean. You can see much more S-Klasse tanks then Alfa Spiders. And that
Giulia... it was first time a have seen so rare car here (besides the
fact
of Montreal starting in historical rallye on last December). And three
exotic (here) cars were driving next to each other and driving really
fast.
What a sight and what a sound...

It is hard to say "my dreams comes true". I have not been even dreaming

about it.

After two hours I think it was a gift from a God :-) Don't you belive
me?
But I can prove this really simply. I still have my driving license -
on 30
kilometers there was no cops. And they love hunting on drivers there.

Regards from Poland
Wojtek