OEM Chrysler Parts Catalogs for sale

Old September 25th 10, 11:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Joe[_131_]

Default OEM Chrysler Parts Catalogs for sale

I have the following OEM parts catalogs for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and
Plymouth models as well as Dodge Truck. These are on microfiche.

Other models may be available, feel free to send me an e-mail with
your request.

Thanks.
CHRYSLER 97 CIRRUS/STRATUS/BREEZE Nov-96
CHRYSLER 97-98 CIRRUS/STRATUS/BREEZE Jun-97
CHRYSLER 97-99 CIRRUS/STRATUS/BREEZE Jul-98
CHRYSLER 93-96 CONCORDE, INTREPID, LHS, VISION Sep-95
CHRYSLER 97 CONCORDE, INTREPID, LHS, VISION Mar-97
CHRYSLER 97 DAKOTA Jul-96
CHRYSLER 97 GRAND CHEROKEE Mar-97
CHRYSLER 97 LH BODY Jun-96
CHRYSLER 84 LIGHT TRUCKS Jan-84
CHRYSLER 97 MINIVAN Nov-96
CHRYSLER 97 MINIVAN Jul-96
CHRYSLER 97-99 MINIVAN Oct-98
CHRYSLER 97 NEON Sep-96
CHRYSLER 97-99 NEON Jun-98
CHRYSLER 94 PASSENGER CAR Feb-94
CHRYSLER 95 PASSENGER CAR Apr-95
CHRYSLER 96 PASSENGER CAR Sep-95
CHRYSLER 97 RAM PICKUP Jul-96
CHRYSLER 97 RAM PICKUP Oct-96
CHRYSLER 97 RAM PICKUP Oct-96
CHRYSLER 97 RAM PICKUP (REGULAR CAB) Jan-97
CHRYSLER 97 RAM VAN Oct-96
CHRYSLER 97 RAM VAN Jul-96
CHRYSLER 97 RAM VAN Jan-97
CHRYSLER 97 SEBRING CONVERTIBLE Nov-96
CHRYSLER 97 SEBRING CONVERTIBLE Jul-96
CHRYSLER 97-99 SEBRING CONVERTIBLE Aug-98
CHRYSLER 97 VIPER Mar-97
Old October 31st 10, 05:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
clams

"Joe" > wrote in message
>I have the following OEM parts catalogs for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and
> Plymouth models as well as Dodge Truck. These are on microfiche.

Is there no end to all your spam?

Old October 31st 10, 05:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Joe[_131_]

On Oct 31, 1:06*pm, "clams" > wrote:
> "Joe" > wrote in message

> >I have the following OEM parts catalogs for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and
> > Plymouth models as well as Dodge Truck. These are on microfiche.

> Is there no end to all your spam?

If it were spam, I'd agree with you. How many years have you sold on
Ebay and these newsgroups? I've got 8+ years, and you?
Old October 31st 10, 09:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
clams

"Joe" > wrote in message
On Oct 31, 1:06 pm, "clams" > wrote:
> "Joe" > wrote in message

> >I have the following OEM parts catalogs for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and
> > Plymouth models as well as Dodge Truck. These are on microfiche.

> Is there no end to all your spam?

If it were spam, I'd agree with you. How many years have you sold on
Ebay and these newsgroups? I've got 8+ years, and you?

Never spammed a newsgroup, but 12 years on eBay with over 10k feedbacks.

Old November 1st 10, 10:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Joe[_131_]

On Oct 31, 5:04*pm, "clams" > wrote:
> "Joe" > wrote in message

> On Oct 31, 1:06 pm, "clams" > wrote:
>
> > "Joe" > wrote in message

> > >I have the following OEM parts catalogs for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and
> > > Plymouth models as well as Dodge Truck. These are on microfiche.

> > Is there no end to all your spam?

> If it were spam, I'd agree with you. How many years have you sold on
> Ebay and these newsgroups? I've got 8+ years, and you?
>
> Never spammed a newsgroup, but 12 years on eBay with over 10k feedbacks.

Me either. 1k+ feedback, 8+ years on Ebay, and 5 star DSR.
Old November 2nd 10, 02:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
MoPar Man

Joe wrote:

> > > I have the following OEM parts catalogs for Chrysler, Dodge,

> > Is there no end to all your spam?

> If it were spam, I'd agree with you.

It is spam.

> How many years have you sold on Ebay and these newsgroups?

Usenet (well, this newsgroup anyways) is not a market place.

No matter how long you've been selling on e-bay will change the fact
that this usenet newsgroup is not a marketplace.

Go start rec.autos.makers.chrysler.stuff-for-sale and post your stuff
there.

I bet I could find your parts catalogs on a torrent.
Old November 3rd 10, 10:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Joe[_131_]

On Nov 1, 10:18*pm, MoPar Man > wrote:

> > > Is there no end to all your spam?

> > If it were spam, I'd agree with you.

> It is spam.
>
> > How many years have you sold on Ebay and these newsgroups?

> Usenet (well, this newsgroup anyways) is not a market place.
>
> No matter how long you've been selling on e-bay will change the fact
> that this usenet newsgroup is not a marketplace.
>
> Go start rec.autos.makers.chrysler.stuff-for-sale and post your stuff
> there.
>
> I bet I could find your parts catalogs on a torrent.

---BTW, how's that parts catalog search coming along? Anything to
share with the group?
Old November 4th 10, 12:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
MoPar Man

Joe unnecessarily full-quoted because he's a google-grouper:

> > OK, how's this:

> Nice try, but those aren't the same.

It was 2 minutes of searching. I could post more links if I cared
enough.

And besides, you didn't answer the question: Why does anyone need a
parts catalog in the first place?

> Plus they do not appear to be legal copies with correct licenses.

Do you think that matters?

Do you think that I or anyone else wouldn't download (for free) and use
them - and to hell with whether or not they're "legal" ?

Get with the program man. Almost nothing you download off the net or
from torrents is "legal" - and neither is spitting on the sidewalk, or
j-walking.
Old November 4th 10, 01:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Joe[_131_]

On Nov 3, 8:21*pm, MoPar Man > wrote:
> Joe unnecessarily full-quoted because he's a google-grouper:
>
> > > OK, how's this:

> > Nice try, but those aren't the same.

> It was 2 minutes of searching. *I could post more links if I cared
> enough.

---And you still wouldn't find the legal equivalent of what I'm
selling.

> And besides, you didn't answer the question: *Why does anyone need a
> parts catalog in the first place?

---To obtain the right part for your vehicle. And if you say, "that's
what the dealer's parts people are for", you're more clueless than I
thought you were.

> > Plus they do not appear to be legal copies with correct licenses.

> Do you think that matters?
>
> Do you think that I or anyone else wouldn't download (for free) and use
> them - and to hell with whether or not they're "legal" ?
>
> Get with the program man. *Almost nothing you download off the net or
> from torrents is "legal" - and neither is spitting on the sidewalk, or
> j-walking.

---So you basically sanction copyright fraud? Sorry, I have OEM
originals, not ripped copies.

So far you haven't produced a legal equivalent to what I've offered,
but offer excuses and nothing more.
Old November 4th 10, 01:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
MoPar Man

Joe wrote:

> > And why exactly do I need a parts catalog in the first place?

> Of course, if you knew anything about the Chrysler parts system,
> you'd know that they only go back to 1982 (1981 on Jeep)
> electronically.

Ok, so what are you selling?

Only one of your catalogs is 1984. The rest are '97 - '99.

So again tell me how any parts vendor wouldn't have that same
information.

There is no need for a home mechanic to have your parts catalogs.

> And you still wouldn't find the legal equivalent of what I'm
> selling. So you basically sanction copyright fraud? Sorry, I
> have OEM originals, not ripped copies.

News flash: We're in the middle of a recession. Lots of people out of
work.

If there's a free (as in no-cost) alternative to something, then people
will obtain it if they need or want it.

And so far, you haven't made a coherent case as to why I would need a
parts catalog for cars that are only 10 to 13 years old, because all
dealers and parts vendors will have that information readily available.