Anyone going to MoPar Fest (Kitchener/Waterloo) Aug 21/22?

Old August 14th 10, 12:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
MoPar Man

Default Anyone going to MoPar Fest (Kitchener/Waterloo) Aug 21/22?

Anyone here going to MoParfest this year?

http://moparfest.org/

If you live in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York or Ontario then
you're a true MoPar Man *only* if you go to MoParFest.

I'll be there on Sunday.
Old August 18th 10, 03:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
MoPar Man

MoPar Man wrote:

> Anyone here going to MoParfest this year?

Ok, so there are no real MoPar men here.
Old August 18th 10, 02:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DAS[_2_]

NGs are dying...

Far less participation also in my other automotive groups... Microsoft has
pulled its Help NGs off its servers, having moved everything to web-based
forums.

DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'

Old August 19th 10, 01:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
MoPar Man

DAS top-poasted:

> NGs are dying...
>
> Far less participation also in my other automotive groups...

I would have thought that the older crowd that followed the 60's and
70's MoPar's would still be here. I guess not.

> Microsoft has pulled its Help NGs off its servers, having moved
> everything to web-based forums.

Most of the Microsoft groups are still on usenet. Some people think
that because Microsoft pulled the plug on it's NNTP server, that it
means those groups *must* disappear from usenet. That is not correct...
Old August 19th 10, 05:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DAS[_2_]

What is more important is that the MVPs have largely pushed off as well.
Participation in the one MS NG I follow has fallen off a cliff.

My ISP ditched its NG service end of July without warning. Reconnecting via
Eternal September was no big deal but it is just symptomatic of the trend.

DAS

Old August 21st 10, 08:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Crappy Win

In article >,
"DAS" > wrote:

> What is more important is that the MVPs have largely pushed off as well.
> Participation in the one MS NG I follow has fallen off a cliff.

You're likely seeing the downfall of M$.
Don't blink, M$ may vanish totally in a few years.

Mopar fans, old mopar cars in old 1969 movie Charles Ruggles Car Show Photos 2 July 24th 08 07:29 PM
For Mopar lovers some old Mopar cars in an old movie Charles Ruggles Car Show Photos 0 July 24th 08 03:32 AM
Carlisle Aug 22 - Aug 24 - Anyone Going? Roscoe[_2_] Corvette 0 July 4th 08 08:09 PM
spammer domains 02 Aug 07 DougW Jeep 4 August 3rd 07 09:32 PM
Chevy Fest/Vette Fest Virgil Hilts Corvette 0 March 11th 05 03:02 AM