NEW - 11-14-08 - "U.S. unemployment claims hit 7-year high" yetwe "need" 25+ million illegals?????

Old November 14th 08, 10:08 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.guns,soc.veterans,misc.invest.stocks

Default NEW - 11-14-08 - "U.S. unemployment claims hit 7-year high" yetwe "need" 25+ million illegals?????

On Nov 13, 11:26*pm, "
> [...]
> largest increase in new claims during the November 1 week due to
> layoffs in the automobile industry. Michigan reported the second-
> largest jump, also citing automobile layoffs.
>
> California reported the largest decrease in claims.
>
> Meanwhile, the US deficit in international trade of goods and services
> shrank by 4.4 per cent to $US56.47 billion ($86.5 billion) from
> August's revised $US59.08 billion, the Commerce Department said.
> Originally, the August deficit was estimated at $US59.14 billion.
>
> The US deficit with China grew, however, rising to $US27.77 billion
> from August's $US25.33 billion.
>
> The overall US trade deficit of $US56.47 billion was smaller than
> expected by Wall Street. Economists surveyed by Dow Jones Newswires
> estimated a $US57.30 billion shortfall in September. The deficit was
> the smallest since $US56.33 billion in October 2007.
>
> US exports in September fell 6 per cent to $US155.40 billion from
> $US165.28 billion. Economies of the nation's major trading partners
> are slowing. As a result, trade is seen not offering as strong support
> to the US economy as it had in the recent past.
>
> Despite the sharp drop in exports, the trade deficit still got
> smaller. Imports dropped by 5.6 per cent to $US211.87 billion from
> $US224.36 billion.
>
> Crude oil imports retreated to $US27.25 billion from $US37.00 billion
> in August. The average price per barrel decreased by a record $US12.41
> to $US107.58 from $US119.99. Crude import volumes decreased to 253.28
> million barrels from 308.38 million; the import quantity was the
> lowest since 250.3 million barrels in February 2003.
>
> The US paid $US36.18 billion for all types of energy-related imports,
> down from $US46.01 billion in August.
>
> The drop in crude imports pushed down imports of industrial supplies,
> which decreased by $US8.11 billion in September.
>
> Auto and related parts imports fell by $US732 million.
>
> Purchases of foreign-made consumer goods like stereos and clothing
> tumbled by $US3.43 billion. Food and feed imports fell $US189
> million.
>
> Imports of capital goods such as oil drilling equipment increased
> $US498 million.
>
> As for exports, US sales abroad of cars and parts decreased $US140
> million. Consumer goods exports fell by $US518 million. Sales of
> industrial supplies dropped $US4.07 billion.
>
> Food, feed, and beverages went down $US1.07 billion.
>
> US sales abroad of capital goods, including airplanes, decreased by
> $US4.21 billion during September.
>
> US trade deficits with some of its major trading partners mostly rose
> in September, the department said.
>
> The deficit with Japan rose to $US5.59 billion from $US4.77 billion.
>
> The trade gap with the euro area climbed to $US5.99 billion from
> $US4.65 billion. The deficit with Canada rose to $US7.78 billion from
> $US7.54 billion. But the US gap with Mexico fell to $US4.94 billion

The deportation of all illegal aliens would help save our economy and
spur a great economic boom.

mitch

http://www.numbersusa.com/ Numbers USA

Old November 14th 08, 11:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.guns,soc.veterans,misc.invest.stocks

Really there racist asshole! You think becoming a police state and
rounding up 12 million people -- and shipping them in cattle cars like the
Nazi's did -- Will solve all our problems?

Explain how asshole!

In >, on

Old November 14th 08, 01:21 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.guns,soc.veterans,misc.invest.stocks
Klaus Schadenfreude[_2_]

In talk.politics.guns wrote:

>Really there racist asshole! You think becoming a police state and
>rounding up 12 million people -- and shipping them in cattle cars like the
>Nazi's did -- Will solve all our problems?
>
>Explain how asshole!

Well, if YOU were among them that would solve ONE problem- the number
of lies in talk.politics.guns would be halved.

________________________________
Truth Teller's Lies

LIE 1 "Bush signed the agreement."
LIE 2 "Bush 'has to sign' the agreement.
LIE 3 "I never lied"
LIE 4 "I said Bush signed the agreement to work on the agreement"
LIE 5 "Other people can sign docs w/ the authority of the President."
LIE 6 "I never said the atomic bombing was justified."
LIE 7 "Bush hasn't been in Iraq"
LIE 8 "The draft has been signed."
LIE 9 "Parts of the draft has been signed."
LIE 10 "The draft agreement is now final"
LIE 11 "They're finished with the draft agreement"
LIE 12 "provisions ... were signed as progress was made"
LIE 13 "the draft is done, and on its way to Washington."
LIE 14 "I can post the names ... who say the draft is done"
LIE 15 "The prime rate hit 21.5% under right wing reagon"
LIE 16 "Klaus said it was a private conversation"
LIE 17 "It's the President's job to enforce the law"
LIE 18 "I found the names"
LIE 19 "There is nothing wrong with the sentences goober."
LIE 20 "draft agreement to withdraw... has been made and is now in the
hands of bush."
LIE 21 "Shrinks tell us that people who whine about typos do so because they have nothing to say."
LIE 22 "There are no Selective Service offices."
LIE 23 "You have no proof because I never lied"
LIE 24 "You have never told a truth here."
LIE 25 "If [draft boards] do not meet for their primary legal function, then they are not active, by law.
LIE 26 "You are in criminal violation of federal law."
LIE 27 "No draft means no draft boards."
LIE 28 "I was in crypto goober."
LIE 29 "your lying, libel and harrassment -- ... is a federal crime."
LIE 30 "Moderators around the world have blocked ... your access..."
LIE 31 "bush and the right are pushing for the bailout."
LIE 32 "Who brought the plan to the CONGRESS asshole? It was bush"
LIE 33 "bush decided we needed the bailout. His boys wrote it."
LIE 34 "You're the only asshole in history to claim the USSR was a democracy."
LIE 35 " Ever single republican ...voted to stop the regulations. Ever single democrat voted for them."
LIE 36 "I like women goober."
LIE 37 "...Schadenfreude (a name that means hate in German)
LIE 38 "bush was warned and did nothing"
LIE 39 "You didn't quote clinton you asshole."
LIE 40 "Saddam had ZERO to do with 9-11. He was no threat to us in any way."
LIE 41 "No court has ever agreed with your position [that a fetus has rights]"
LIE 42 "No court has ruled to prove me wrong."
LIE 43 "Obama has the mandate bush never did."
Old November 14th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.guns,soc.veterans,misc.invest.stocks
Vito[_3_]

> wrote
> Really there racist asshole! You think becoming a police state and
> rounding up 12 million people -- and shipping them in cattle cars like the
> Nazi's did -- Will solve all our problems?

Why do you think opposition to illegals is racist? After all, most are
hispanic (white) or Irish, etc. (also white) and Asian.

> Explain how .....

Well, I doubt that exporting just illegals would help but rounding up our
millions of habitual welfare recipients and shipping them to, say, the North
Pole would certainly help.

Old November 14th 08, 02:59 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.guns,soc.veterans,misc.invest.stocks

You have been given the answer to that in the past. Stop trolling, hating
and not learning there goober.

You also need to get over your lies about millions on welfare being the
other prime problem. Start going to church asshole and perhaps you will
save your own ass in the end.

Old November 14th 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.guns,soc.veterans,misc.invest.stocks
Devil.Handsome

> wrote in message
>

> Really there racist asshole! You think becoming a police state and
> rounding up 12 million people -- and shipping them in cattle cars like the
> Nazi's did -- Will solve all our problems?
>
> Explain how asshole!

you're on the wrong side,

those 12-25 million aliens can not collect unemployment because the
employment
agencies, unlike the employers actually check your documents,so they are not
part of the 12 million unemployed Americans

they are taking jobs from Americans,

they are helping to enrich the wealthy who otherwise would
have to pay higher wages to Americans if they had to compete for workers

they are taking advantage of the social service system because they also
don't check documentation,
so we have people working while their spouses and children collect food
stamps, free health care
and other services because we can't check their marriage records

we don't need to round anyone up, we just need to verify the social security
numbers and green cards
of the existing employees, fire any that are here illegally, fine the
employers, and they will
leave on their own

they are not consumers in the same way that Americans are and do not
contribute that much to the economy, they
send billions and billions of dollars out of the country

it is the one issue that is going to backfire on obama,

what other country in the world allows this

Old November 14th 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.guns,soc.veterans,misc.invest.stocks
Bama Brian

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:59:40 +0000, TruthTeller wrote:

> Really there racist asshole! You think becoming a police state and
> rounding up 12 million people -- and shipping them in cattle cars like
> the Nazi's did -- Will solve all our problems?
>
> Explain how asshole!

"like the Nazi's did" You mean to slave labor and extermination camps?
I thought he meant just to send them back to their home, toMexico? Or
did you miss that point.

--
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
George Santayana, 1863 - 1952

Cheers,
Bama Brian
Libertarian

Old November 15th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.guns,soc.veterans,misc.invest.stocks

In >, on 11/14/2008
at 10:38 AM, Bama Brian > said:

>On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:59:40 +0000, TruthTeller wrote:

>> Really there racist asshole! You think becoming a police state and
>> rounding up 12 million people -- and shipping them in cattle cars like
>> the Nazi's did -- Will solve all our problems?
>>
>> Explain how asshole!

>"like the Nazi's did" You mean to slave labor and extermination camps?
>I thought he meant just to send them back to their home, toMexico? Or
>did you miss that point.

Once again; Explain how you going to round up 12 million people and ship
them back to Mexico.