Another Look At The Ford GT

Old June 12th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Another Look At The Ford GT

Some pretty nice burnouts!

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dl...745416664/1065

Patrick
Old June 12th 08, 03:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

wrote:
> Some pretty nice burnouts!

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dl...745416664/1065

IMO, that is one of the greatest production cars EVER produced by any
auto builder period. It has style, and the guts to back it up. It also
can put out some hella horsepower and torque with after market parts and
tuning.
Old June 12th 08, 03:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Dan[_30_]

On Jun 11, 8:19*pm, Michael Johnson > wrote:
> wrote:
> > Some pretty nice burnouts!

> >http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dl...0611/FREE/7454....

> IMO, that is one of the greatest production cars EVER produced by any
> auto builder period. *It has style, and the guts to back it up. *It also
> can put out some hella horsepower and torque with after market parts and
> tuning.

And it's on the track where it belongs :

http://www.racecar-engineering.com/a...ford-gt-r.html

Note, the car above uses 5.0 Cammer motor.

Is GT in the ALMS this season? It was last season. The car is doing
very well in Europe for sure .

Dan
P49Y+
Old June 12th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

Dan wrote:
> On Jun 11, 8:19 pm, Michael Johnson > wrote:
>> wrote:
>>> Some pretty nice burnouts!
>>> http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dl...0611/FREE/7454...

>> IMO, that is one of the greatest production cars EVER produced by any
>> auto builder period. It has style, and the guts to back it up. It also
>> can put out some hella horsepower and torque with after market parts and
>> tuning.

> And it's on the track where it belongs :
>
> http://www.racecar-engineering.com/a...ford-gt-r.html
>
> Note, the car above uses 5.0 Cammer motor.
>
> Is GT in the ALMS this season? It was last season. The car is doing
> very well in Europe for sure .

I am not sure. It does show that Ford did their homework when designing
and building that car. We may never see another Ford like it again.