Airfilters and milage.

Old June 2nd 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Scott W.

Default Airfilters and milage.

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote
> Gee, in that case a restricter plate over the intake should double my
> mileage.

Now you're gettin' it. lol

Scott W.
'68 Ranchero 500
'69 Mustang Sportsroof
TS #57. (anyone still using these?)

Old June 2nd 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

C. E. White wrote:
> [...]

I actually considered that on a 72 455 Toronado I had at one time.

--

"You wouldn't know acceptable behavior, let alone 'nice',
if it bit you on your pudgy ankles." - Sam Trap

K&N airfilters, maintenance Tec Technology 1 August 10th 06 07:55 PM
BAD GAS MILAGE pond jumper via CarKB.com Jeep 17 February 15th 06 02:39 AM
Gas Milage Erich Jeep 9 January 8th 06 05:23 PM
milage on a 98 2.0L Markr1001 Technology 1 April 5th 05 12:54 PM
Gas milage Dirty Ditch Dawg Jeep 16 March 22nd 05 11:22 PM