FS: '93 LX 5.0

Old May 31st 08, 05:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

Default '93 LX 5.0

Deputy Dog wrote:

>> But as he was squatting down outside my passenger door explaining the

> ticket
>> to me, he looked around at TFrog and said, "Nice car. It's in great

> shape."
>> I won't fight him on that point, either.
>>
>> dwight
>> The Vanishing Foxes - photos from the Valley Forge Mustang Club show:
>> http://www.tfrog.com/events/vfmc/052508/carshow.htm
>>

> Where did ya get nabbed? On 202 ? They sit in the construction site
> medians waiting for me................... right between 29 and the rt 30
> turn off.
>
> Dave

So what you're saying is they were looking for you and caught
Dwight? Hmmm, sounds like someone owes someone else a case of Bud.

--

I will stand with the Arab and Pakistani Americans should the
political winds shift in an ugly direction

I've been to a lot of states and have two left. I've been to 57 so far?
Barack Obama

I cannot swallow whole the view of Lincoln as the Great Emancipator.
Barack Obama
Old May 31st 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_3_]

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
> Deputy Dog wrote:
>
>>> But as he was squatting down outside my passenger door explaining the

>> ticket
>>> to me, he looked around at TFrog and said, "Nice car. It's in great

>> shape."
>>> I won't fight him on that point, either.
>>>
>>> dwight
>>> The Vanishing Foxes - photos from the Valley Forge Mustang Club show:
>>> http://www.tfrog.com/events/vfmc/052508/carshow.htm
>>>

>> Where did ya get nabbed? On 202 ? They sit in the construction site
>> medians waiting for me................... right between 29 and the rt 30
>> turn off.
>>
>> Dave
>>

> So what you're saying is they were looking for you and caught Dwight?
> Hmmm, sounds like someone owes someone else a case of Bud.

Not hardly. We're talking about a highway that has its own website
(http://www.us202-300.com/). There are periodic short stretches of cattle
chutes, overhead bridges being replaced, lane widening. In truth, not the
place to be speeding anyway. But, human nature being what it is, traffic
speeds up between the construction zones, and that's where the police are
waiting. This is a heavily travelled corridor (completely clogged every
morning and afternoon, a constant fixture in the local traffic reports).

We all know about the speed traps, but every once in a while the police will
set up a harvest area and, really, have their choice of drivers to pull
over.

Dave is talking about a nice downhill run with a sweeping turn that takes
you right into the radar. In my case, it was a construction-free stretch of
highway, right where it merges with a secondary highway, a spot known for
bad accidents (this whole "merging" thing... so confusing!). I was one of a
handful of vehicles all doing 75 or better, and the cops had their pick.
They picked me.

What troubles me is that my spidey sense has worked amazingly well since my
last speeding ticket in 1990. In this case, I was asleep at the wheel and
cruised right into the kill zone. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I'm going to tape
the citation to my sun visor.

dwight

Old June 1st 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Repairman[_2_]

Second week of the '07 GT 5sp the wife got pinched in it.
She got off as the young cop was suprised to see a 50yr old woman driving in
a spirited fashion in a new 'stang. .
Don't think a "vintage" flash would have worked anyway.......heheheh
She has a Valentine One onboard full time now, and I've got a new one for
me, worth the investment with ticket/insurance fees nowadays.
It's been a year now and she's not been stopped yet and what was that
''annoying beep" when she rode with me has now become her friend.

Old June 3rd 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default FS: '93 LX 5.0

On May 27, 8:26 pm, Joe > wrote:

> 1993 LX 5.0 AOD hatch, original owner, Ft. Lauderdale
> 159,000 miles, some goodies including Cobra intake, subframes, 3.73
> Auburn, cc plates, etc.

Selling their Mustangs... what's going on here? First Mike, now you
Joe?

Patrick
93 Cobra (keeping this one, for now)