PICS: Uh Oh Indiana Speeders BEWARE new UNMARKED Mustang GTs

Old May 24th 08, 04:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jim Warman

Default Uh Oh Indiana Speeders BEWARE new UNMARKED Mustang GTs

Back in the early 90s, I recall that it was de riguer to post a reply... and
only a reply.... If there were any quotes, they would be at the bottom for
those few that felt they needed refreshment. Back then, people weren't so
lazy that they couldn't delete impertinent stuff.... For my money, top
posting is the cats meow...

So... somebody tell me.. is this top posted or not?

Old May 24th 08, 06:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

Jim Warman wrote:
> Back in the early 90s, I recall that it was de riguer to post a reply... and
> only a reply.... If there were any quotes, they would be at the bottom for
> those few that felt they needed refreshment. Back then, people weren't so
> lazy that they couldn't delete impertinent stuff.... For my money, top
> posting is the cats meow...
>
> So... somebody tell me.. is this top posted or not?

AS far as I remember all the way back, you post your message replies
going down in Usenet.

--

I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an
ugly direction

I've been to a lot of states and have two left. I've been to 57 so far?
Barack Obama

I cannot swallow whole the view of Lincoln as the Great Emancipator.
Barack Obama
Old May 24th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_3_]

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
> Jim Warman wrote:
>> Back in the early 90s, I recall that it was de riguer to post a reply...
>> and only a reply.... If there were any quotes, they would be at the
>> bottom for those few that felt they needed refreshment. Back then, people
>> weren't so lazy that they couldn't delete impertinent stuff.... For my
>> money, top posting is the cats meow...

I've always been a mid-poster, myself. But the fact remains, we're screwing
up the JLA Forum with all of this off-topic discussion. Can we get back to
pictures of guns?

dwight

Old May 24th 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

dwight wrote:
> "WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
>> Jim Warman wrote:
>>> Back in the early 90s, I recall that it was de riguer to post a reply...
>>> and only a reply.... If there were any quotes, they would be at the
>>> bottom for those few that felt they needed refreshment. Back then, people
>>> weren't so lazy that they couldn't delete impertinent stuff.... For my
>>> money, top posting is the cats meow...

> I've always been a mid-poster, myself. But the fact remains, we're screwing
> up the JLA Forum with all of this off-topic discussion. Can we get back to
> pictures of guns?
>
> dwight

Oh dear. That's just.... wrong.

>>> So... somebody tell me.. is this top posted or not?

>> AS far as I remember all the way back, you post your message replies
>> going down in Usenet.
>>
>> --
>>
>> I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly
>> direction
>> Barack Obama (From Audacity of Hope)
>>
>> I've been to a lot of states and have two left. I've been to 57 so far?
>> Barack Obama
>>
>> I cannot swallow whole the view of Lincoln as the Great Emancipator.
>> Barack Obama

Or is it?

Old June 6th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

Larry wrote:
> Well said.

But still incorrect and somewhat rude. To purposefully go against an
accepted guideline that the vast majority adheres to for ease of use and
standardization? No, it's Usenet, You don't HAVVta if you don't want.
It's still rude.

--

"Listen asshole, this case is not closed. I demand
that <the Better BUsiness Beureau> order the abusive
Old June 6th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
RM v2.0[_2_]

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
> Larry wrote:
>> Well said.
>>

> But still incorrect and somewhat rude. To purposefully go against an
> accepted guideline that the vast majority adheres to for ease of use and
> standardization? No, it's Usenet, You don't HAVVta if you don't want. It's
> still rude.
>
> --

Is it as rude as refusing to snip 2k lines for some 2 word response?

Old June 7th 08, 04:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

RM v2.0 wrote:
> "WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
>> Larry wrote:
>>> Well said.
>>>

>> But still incorrect and somewhat rude. To purposefully go against an
>> accepted guideline that the vast majority adheres to for ease of use and
>> standardization? No, it's Usenet, You don't HAVVta if you don't want. It's
>> still rude.
>>
>> --
>>

> Is it as rude as refusing to snip 2k lines for some 2 word response?

Yep.

--

"Listen asshole, this case is not closed. I demand
that <the Better Business Bureau> order the abusive
Old June 9th 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
RM v2.0[_2_]

>>> --
>>>

>> Is it as rude as refusing to snip 2k lines for some 2 word response?

> Yep.
>
> --

Give me a top poster over some nonsnipping asshole anyday.