e-bay scammer ur_2slo

Old June 5th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Mike Lenker

Default e-bay scammer ur_2slo

Back in April I bid on, won and paid for a hood for my damaged '86 Capri
5.0. I currently have no hood and no refund.
Orginally he sait is would ship UPS. They wouldn't take it so he asked for
either more money to freight ship it or to send me a refund. I opted for
the refund. That was April 22. It's been a month since he claimed he'd
send my money back and won't reply to any e-mails or messages through e-bay

E-bay now says its over 60 days so it's too late to do anything about it.
I'm PO'd big time.

do not do business with ur_2slo from Savannah, NY.

mkl

Old June 5th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
waterboy[_2_]

I had the same problem with a set of Valve covers. He kept giving me
excuses for not sending it. Wife was sick, Son had it at his home
etc..... Same reponse from e-bay over 60 days they can't do
nothing. My policy if I bid and pay for something and its not in my
hand after 2 week then I will be contacting E-Bay.

Don LeB

Old June 5th 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Frank ess

waterboy wrote:
> I had the same problem with a set of Valve covers. He kept giving
> me excuses for not sending it. Wife was sick, Son had it at his
> home etc..... Same reponse from e-bay over 60 days they can't do
> nothing. My policy if I bid and pay for something and its not in
> my hand after 2 week then I will be contacting E-Bay.
>
> Don LeB
>

> On Jun 4, 9:11 pm, "Mike Lenker" > wrote:
>> Back in April I bid on, won and paid for a hood for my damaged '86
>> Capri
>> 5.0. I currently have no hood and no refund.
>> Orginally he sait is would ship UPS. They wouldn't take it so he
>> asked for either more money to freight ship it or to send me a
>> refund. I opted for the refund. That was April 22. It's been a
>> month since he claimed he'd send my money back and won't reply to
>> any e-mails or messages through e-bay
>>
>> E-bay now says its over 60 days so it's too late to do anything
>> about it. I'm PO'd big time.
>>
>> do not do business with ur_2slo from Savannah, NY.
>>
>> mkl

Seems to me Mr ur_2slo kind of hinted at things to come in his
username ...

On the other hand, I had high expectations for Diversified Industries
DBA newtakeoff.com. Boy was I disappointed: same deal, in that they
failed to meet their obligations and flat-out lied, and I let them
string me along until it was too late. See the documentation at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fyougit...57603826441123

Thieves and liars abound, and in my 1000+ transactions on eBaY, just
two; this one and one who may just have been mistaken (the outcome was
the same: I lost, didn't get what I was entitled to).

--
Frank ess

Old June 5th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Mike Lenker

what I can't figure out is how he got 100% pos, feedback... I slammed him
and it didn't show up... WTF?

Thinking of taking a trip to Savannah, NY and watching the PO box he rents
there...

Got a surpise for you buddy...

Old June 6th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
scott[_7_]

Have heard greyhound express takes large packages......

Old June 6th 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Mike Lenker

how about a jumbo-sized drum of Whoop-Ass?

m...