3000 US troops killed in Iraq in 4 years - 3000 americans killed on highways EVERY MONTH

Old January 8th 07, 12:11 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Default 3000 US troops killed in Iraq in 4 years - 3000 americans killed on highways EVERY MONTH

And we could easily cut that highway death toll by 90% overnight if we
stopped coddling the deadly speeders and DUIs and other nut drivers.
But psychopath america says "**** it - i like driving crazy and i
don't care how many people i kill."

Old January 8th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Someone wrote:
>And we could easily cut that highway death toll by 90% overnight if we
>stopped coddling the deadly speeders and DUIs and other nut drivers.
>But psychopath america says "**** it - i like driving crazy and i
>don't care how many people i kill."

LMAO. 3,000 people per month permanently fail their driver's exam, and
you think we care? Perhaps they should have been paying better
attention the first time.

--

http://www.last.fm/user/dwpj65
Old January 8th 07, 05:46 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Hypocrisy Alert

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS said in rec.autos.driving:
> And we could easily cut that highway death toll by 90% overnight if we
> stopped coddling the deadly speeders and DUIs and other nut drivers.
> But psychopath america says "**** it - i like driving crazy and i
> don't care how many people i kill."

*YAWN* Nobody cares, stupid.

--
Loco laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE shows us how stupid it really is
and that foreign royalty deserves preferential treatment:

"This driver killed two people!! Don't portray her as representing
the american people!!! I hope she's locked up forever and i don't
care if she killed a king or a homeless bum."
-- laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE, 7/13/06

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/g2fea
Message ID:
Old January 8th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Hypocrisy Alert wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
> Drivers are MURDERERS said in rec.autos.driving:
> > And we could easily cut that highway death toll by 90% overnight if we
> > stopped coddling the deadly speeders and DUIs and other nut drivers.
> > But psychopath america says "**** it - i like driving crazy and i
> > don't care how many people i kill."

> *YAWN* Nobody cares, stupid.

That's my point you idiot. Americans are too stupid to realize that
the biggest threat to them is not arab terrorists but their own fellow
drivers.!! THINK

Old January 8th 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Hypocrisy Alert wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
> Drivers are MURDERERS said in rec.autos.driving:
> > And we could easily cut that highway death toll by 90% overnight if we
> > stopped coddling the deadly speeders and DUIs and other nut drivers.
> > But psychopath america says "**** it - i like driving crazy and i
> > don't care how many people i kill."

> *YAWN* Nobody cares, stupid.

That's my point you idiot. Americans are too stupid to realize that
the biggest threat to them is not arab terrorists but their own fellow
drivers.!! Your moronicy is amazing.

Old January 8th 07, 06:52 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
udarrell

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

>And we could easily cut that highway death toll by 90% overnight if we
>stopped coddling the deadly speeders and DUIs and other nut drivers.
>But psychopath america says "**** it - i like driving crazy and i
>don't care how many people i kill."

Good Point! GWB killed over half a million defenseless Iraqis', most
were innocent, many were women & children
You will vomit when you see the wounded without major portions of their
bodies.
Read the linked page below explaining how & why the "Trillion Dollar
Invasion" could have been avoided.
- udarrell

--
WISDOM PRINCIPLED EMPOWERMENT COMMUNICATIONS -
THE REAL POLITICAL ISSUES and PEOPLE EMPOWERMENT
Old January 8th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS consumed some gay kid porn, sucked off a goat and
then spewed forth this crapola in rec.autos.driving:

> Hypocrisy Alert wrote:
> > Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
> > Drivers are MURDERERS said in rec.autos.driving:
> > > And we could easily cut that highway death toll by 90% overnight if we
> > > stopped coddling the deadly speeders and DUIs and other nut drivers.
> > > But psychopath america says "**** it - i like driving crazy and i
> > > don't care how many people i kill."

> > *YAWN* Nobody cares, stupid.

> That's my point you idiot.

That's right, numbnutz, we don't care because we have more important
things to be concerned with. I bet that really burns you up, doesn't
it??

> Americans are too stupid to realize that
> the biggest threat to them is not arab terrorists but their own fellow
> drivers.!!

Again, nobody cares and there is nothing you can do about it. HAHA!!

--
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS supports the troops again:
"Screw that 'he's just doing his job' justification. That's what the

Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
(A.k.a: LBMHB/lb-VH/am/POA etc...)
1/7/2007, 1118 hours.

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/y7c5ah
Message ID:
Old January 9th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS, a gay kid porn lover, spewed forth the following
crapola in rec.autos.driving:

> Hypocrisy Alert wrote:
> > Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
> > Drivers are MURDERERS said in rec.autos.driving:
> > > And we could easily cut that highway death toll by 90% overnight if we
> > > stopped coddling the deadly speeders and DUIs and other nut drivers.
> > > But psychopath america says "**** it - i like driving crazy and i
> > > don't care how many people i kill."

> > *YAWN* Nobody cares, stupid.

> That's my point you idiot. Americans are too stupid to realize that
> the biggest threat to them is not arab terrorists but their own fellow
> drivers.!!

Stuttering, now, are we? Why don't you do the rest of us a favor and
shoot yourself.

> Your moronicy is amazing.

Look who's talking. PKB, luser!

--
Loco laura bush - VEHICULAR shows us all - yet again -
what an idiot it really is:

"Radios shouldn't be in cars either. Only an idiot would argue that."
--laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE, 8/5/06
Ref:http://tinyurl.com/hwevv
Message ID:
Old January 9th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Someone wrote:

>Hypocrisy Alert wrote:
>> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
>> Drivers are MURDERERS said in rec.autos.driving:
>> > And we could easily cut that highway death toll by 90% overnight if we
>> > stopped coddling the deadly speeders and DUIs and other nut drivers.
>> > But psychopath america says "**** it - i like driving crazy and i
>> > don't care how many people i kill."

>> *YAWN* Nobody cares, stupid.

>That's my point you idiot. Americans are too stupid to realize that
>the biggest threat to them is not arab terrorists but their own fellow
>drivers.!! THINK

LMAO. The biggest threat to the majority of American drivers is
themselves. That's why it's so much fun to laugh at the 3,000+ morons
who permanently fail the road test! lmao.

I mean, if they don't care to drive right, why should we care if they
kill themselves?

Maybe if we get lucky, that number will climb to 4,000+ RSN.

--

http://www.last.fm/user/dwpj65
Old January 9th 07, 12:56 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Someone wrote:

>Hypocrisy Alert wrote:
>> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
>> Drivers are MURDERERS said in rec.autos.driving:
>> > And we could easily cut that highway death toll by 90% overnight if we
>> > stopped coddling the deadly speeders and DUIs and other nut drivers.
>> > But psychopath america says "**** it - i like driving crazy and i
>> > don't care how many people i kill."

>> *YAWN* Nobody cares, stupid.

>That's my point you idiot. Americans are too stupid to realize that
>the biggest threat to them is not arab terrorists but their own fellow
>drivers.!! Your moronicy is amazing.

Wow, you think posting the same retarded **** twice will make it any
more credible? Is that how you get your message across to your bath
house buddies? By yelling "harder!" twice when you're getting your
turds dented?

--

http://www.last.fm/user/dwpj65