Mid Sixties Chrysler #2 of 5

Old December 31st 08, 07:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
RonandRachel RonandRachel is offline
Banned

Default Mid Sixties Chrysler #2 of 5

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00558.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	589.2 KB
ID:	173512
Old December 31st 08, 08:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
ThomasS2[_3_]

1967 Imperial Crown 4dr Hdtp

Old December 31st 08, 08:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
RonandRachel RonandRachel is offline
Banned

Thank you

Old January 1st 09, 04:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Max Magister[_2_]

This one is a 1967 Imperial. It's either a LeBaron or a Crown, judging by
the size of the rear window.

Max

On 31/12/08 10:56 AM, in article ,

Old January 1st 09, 04:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Max Magister[_2_]

Sorry Thomas, when I posted mine I hadn't scrolled down to see your comments
or I wouldn't have duplicated the ID.

MAX

On 31/12/08 11:06 AM, in article
, "ThomasS2" >