1995 325is E36 Window arm off track

Old April 25th 05, 11:41 PM
madloof72

Default 1995 325is E36 Window arm off track

When it was really cold out a few months ago I tried to roll the window
down. It was frozen shut and the motor in the door ripped the moving
arm from the track attached to the window. So I took apart the door
and reconnected the motorized arm to the track (presumably saving
myself $200). But the connection didn't stay. After about 2 weeks of
using the window the motorized arm and the sliding track it attaches to
came apart again. I am assuming they came apart because I couldn't get
the cotter pin in to hold it all together.

So I have 2 questions.

1. How do I disconnect the speaker wire from the speaker? It seems
like its a simple snap-in but I can not figure it out for the life of
me.

2. How do I get that damn little cotter pin in position to hold the
motorized arm attached to the sliding track?

Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1995 325is E36 madloof72 BMW 1 April 30th 05 02:13 PM
passenger side window 1995 325is madloof72 BMW 2 April 10th 05 07:38 PM
Broken window '95 325is madloof72 BMW 1 March 23rd 05 08:20 PM
1995 325is question 2 RyMal BMW 9 November 8th 04 11:15 AM
Is there a good way to raise a power window manually? 1995 325is Nick Miller BMW 1 October 13th 04 04:20 PM