Video producer seeking expert for how-to video production

Old February 5th 04, 11:37 PM
David Welch

Default Video producer seeking expert for how-to video production

Hello,

My name is David Welch and I am a video producer and owner of a video
production company in Valparaiso, Indiana named Shining Star Video
Productions. We specialize in producing instructional or how-to videos
that we mainly market over the internet. I am posting this message
because we are seeking people accomplished in various fields who might
want their very own professionally produced video produced at
absolutely no cost to them. If we feel there is a market on the
internet to sell your video, we will waive our normal production cost
of approximately $5000. This is a very unusual offer from a video
company for the right individual. The reason we are posting messages
such as this on various forums and discussion groups, is that it is
much more efficient and cheaper in contacting "experts" than mailing
out letters to thousands of businesses around the country.

We designed this as a win-win situation and several "experts" have
already taken advantage of it. We recently produced how to videos on
arc welding, how to detail a vehicle and how to bake and decorate a
wedding cake. We have been selling all of these quite successfully on
the internet and would like to produce more titles. If you are
interested in purchasing any of the above-mentioned titles, please let
us know. We can ship them anywhere in the world. We also have various
other titles in different stages of development such as Alzheimers
disease, body piercing, tattooing, smoking cessation, custom coffee
brewing etc. Do you have a special interest, knowledge, hobby or skill
that others might want to pay to learn? Would you like to earn extra
money by selling it to others?

Why would you want your own video produced? You might want your own
professional video (or DVD) to help train your employees, as a video
resume, to help advertise your business around the country, to market
yourself etc. The only condition we have in waiving our fees is that
you agree not to market it on the internet and compete against us. You
are perfectly welcome to sell your own video (or DVD) out of your
place of business or through ads in niche magazines.

This is not a scam or get-rich-quick scheme. This is a legitimate
bonafide offer. I am a professional producer who has successfully
owned my own business for 12 years. My partner and assistant director
is a film school graduate from Columbia University in Chicago. We
shoot all video in 3 chip digital and edit on the latest computer
technology. We are not just a couple of crazy guys who bought some
equipment and came up with a get-rich-quick scheme. If you would like
to discuss our offer or request a demo video and brochure, please
phone me at 219.531.6860 or email me at . You might
be glad you did. If we are out of the office on a shoot, please leave
your name and contact information on our answering machine. BTW, we
will be shooting video in Hawaii from Feb.9-19 so if we are a little
late in responding to your call, that is the reason.

Sincerely,
David L. Welch
Owner/Producer
Shining Star Video Productions